Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Experts that work or have worked for military, government agencies, etc. have said that the spy balloons China had floating around were a test. Now we have them shooting down lasers off the coast of Hawaii. Many are speculating that they (China) are planning a cyber attack that can target our power grids so they can make moves on Taiwan. I am assuming this would mostly impact people in cities and surrounding areas but who knows. It is scary to think about.

Are you prepared for something like this to happen? If you aren't, I would prep now. Get at least 2 months of supplies ready... Food, water, batteries, candles, ect.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Experts that work or have worked for military, government agencies, etc. have said that the spy balloons China had floating around were a test. Now we have them shooting down lasers off the coast of Hawaii. Many are speculating that they (China) are planning a cyber attack that can target our power grids so they can make moves on Taiwan. I am assuming this would mostly impact people in cities and surrounding areas but who knows. It is scary to think about.

Are you prepared for something like this to happen? If you aren't, I would prep now. Get at least 2 months of supplies ready... Food, water, batteries, candles, ect.
I've been saying that since I first became verified & part of this Black Excellence site.
My Father & Uncles taught me when I was 5 years old.
All my adult children, my eldest grandson & all their friends know. I hope they've passed on the knowledge as I've asked them to.
When my family moves here, they'll join us at the gun range, hunting & tested with survival scenarios & tactical training.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I've been saying that since I first became verified & part of this Black Excellence site.
My Father & Uncles taught me when I was 5 years old.
All my adult children, my eldest grandson & all their friends know. I hope they've passed on the knowledge as I've asked them to.
When my family moves here, they'll join us at the gun range, hunting & tested with survival scenarios & tactical training.
I know it sounds silly, but someone someone told me at work is to have a handful of survival guides downloaded to your phone and have a few physical ones you too. Most people these days rely on the internet to look how to solve an issue. If we have no internet, we will have to rely on what we have saved digitally and physical books. If the power is out, making use of your phone (until it dies) or some books will be the way.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I know it sounds silly, but someone someone told me at work is to have a handful of survival guides downloaded to your phone and have a few physical ones you too. Most people these days rely on the internet to look how to solve an issue. If we have no internet, we will have to rely on what we have saved digitally and physical books. If the power is out, making use of your phone (until it dies) or some books will be the way.
There won't be any power, grocery stores or anything else we're used to, so be ready NOT getting ready!