Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
British
I listened to a recent broadcast of the C.O.W.S (Neutralising Workplace Racism, December 23rd) where Gus. T had said that AI was using "trustworthy faces" on advertisements for people who are considered worthy of working for companies and how this practice can be used to mistreat Victims Of Racism, I imagine a company advertisement for employment that will display a constrast of the "trustworthy" faced Suspected Racist (desired worker) and a Black person's face being depicted stereotypically as having tattoos, gold teeth/chains and an angry face (the undesired worker). Also, I have noticed that a lot of AI generated digital drawings on the internet are appearing to become more and more realistic when displaying people (including animations), I imagine that these realistic images will also be used to place Black people into Greater Confinement (prison). Racists are definitely in the process of making Artificial Intelligence into a full-fledged tool of White Supremacy with AI text messaging where the AI is programmed to say the n word to practices like the one shown in the attached image.

What other ways could Black people be criminalised by White Supremacists using Artifical Intelligence and how can we counter it

Screenshot_20231229_140743_Reddit.jpg