Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Somehow, this young lady found a way to circle back and vaguely blame straight black men for Dwight Howard's alleged sexual assault of another man.

1. This totally LGBTQ misbehavior. This is not on straight black men or the NBA or the NFL. Dwight is the one who allegedly raped a man, not a group of uninvolved black men.
2. Dwight Howard PRETENDED to be straight the whole time.....while making tons of baby mothers and portraying the worst stereotypes of straight black men.....all while secretly being LGBTQ. So...yeah....if black men are a little angry about that....I can understand that.
3. The reason ppl arent all over the SA CLAIMS are because they are ALLEGATIONS.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I don't know too many black men, myself included who don't either have a gay family member somewhere, or a guy from the neighborhood who is open now but you knew it since grade school he was swinging that way and in all these instances, if you got history, the bruh is cool, didn't try nothing he got shown love.

They weren't tryna push no agenda, they just wanna live their own truth in the privacy of their home. That's how it was back in the day. These days its being pushed on us. The gaslighting is off the charts "It's not about the penis, you love someone's spirit"

The reason why the black community is targeted I think is 1. we are vulnerable and 2. specific to America, FBA, and by extension all Blacks in the community, if you can get black Americans to buy into something and the culture adopt it, you can get young people globally, literally.

It's insidious. The American government will brow beat, threaten African and Caribbean (basically Black) nations politically, economically if they don't push rainbow agenda but won't say jack to countries like Saudi Arabia where by law, if you are caught in gay relationships, they will literally hang you. Literally. African nations ain't doing all that if you getting your bussy busted.

It's hypocritical based on the 2 points I made above. For a while we couldn't really say anything or get canceled for being 'homophobic'. But now I am happy to see we are fighting back.

D

Deleted member 1946

I don't know too many black men, myself included who don't either have a gay family member somewhere, or a guy from the neighborhood who is open now but you knew it since grade school he was swinging that way and in all these instances, if you got history, the bruh is cool, didn't try nothing he got shown love.

They weren't tryna push no agenda, they just wanna live their own truth in the privacy of their home. That's how it was back in the day. These days its being pushed on us. The gaslighting is off the charts "It's not about the penis, you love someone's spirit"

The reason why the black community is targeted I think is 1. we are vulnerable and 2. specific to America, FBA, and by extension all Blacks in the community, if you can get black Americans to buy into something and the culture adopt it, you can get young people globally, literally.

It's insidious. The American government will brow beat, threaten African and Caribbean (basically Black) nations politically, economically if they don't push rainbow agenda but won't say jack to countries like Saudi Arabia where by law, if you are caught in gay relationships, they will literally hang you. Literally. African nations ain't doing all that if you getting your bussy busted.

It's hypocritical based on the 2 points I made above. For a while we couldn't really say anything or get canceled for being 'homophobic'. But now I am happy to see we are fighting back.
I am happy to see this as well.

D

Deleted member 1946

Somehow, this young lady found a way to circle back and vaguely blame straight black men for Dwight Howard's alleged sexual assault of another man.

1. This totally LGBTQ misbehavior. This is not on straight black men or the NBA or the NFL. Dwight is the one who allegedly raped a man, not a group of uninvolved black men.
2. Dwight Howard PRETENDED to be straight the whole time.....while making tons of baby mothers and portraying the worst stereotypes of straight black men.....all while secretly being LGBTQ. So...yeah....if black men are a little angry about that....I can understand that.
3. The reason ppl arent all over the SA CLAIMS are because they are ALLEGATIONS.

You can tell by his demeanor that he has sugar in his tank.