Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
It's the Black-Owned Business Review. Today, I'm reviewing AshKickin.com. You might be familiar with thier products if you follow the New Black Media. All of Ash Kickin's Health & Beauty products are 100% natural and made specifically for Black people. Are they any good??? Visit ashkickin.com and try their natural health & beauty products for yourself.

Review Scores:
-Shipping: 9.75 out of 10. My product were well packaged & I received them within 5 days.

-Pricing: 8.9 out 10. The 4oz tins for the scented candles were a bit smaller then I anticipated given the price point.

-Product Quality: 9.5 out of 10. Body Butter was great. Perfect stuff for my dry skin during the cold months. The scent of the body Butter was just about perfect. The scented candles were good, just wished they lasted longer and didn't burn so quick.

-Overall: 9.3 out of 10.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Another good entry, josiah starr. If you're into fragances, then check out Savoir Faire. It's a Black-owned fragrance/lifestyle brand, and the products are top notch! Savoir Faire Fragrances