The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

At least 8 dead and many injured after crowd surge at Travis Scott's concert

DaBeast

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Sad news. 8 people are dead with up to 300 or so injured during a Travis Scott concert. I guess everyone decided to charge the stage as Travis Scott started to perform. Travis Scott is reported to be devastated about the event. I couldn't imagine what is running through his head.

I wonder what will come of this. Do you think any lawsuits will come from the families of the deceased? Would it be on the venue to sort it out? I don't think Travis Scott is to blame at all here. I think people are collectively stupid and decided to storm that stage before considering how it will effect others.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is why I stay away from large events like this, it ain't even worth it. Groups of people can be really really stupid.
    No joke, the fact most of the people I seen in the video was Black, it irritates me knowing they will do this over some music concert but won't mob on a race soldier who's beating or killing one of your own.

The disconnect is real with our people.

zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is why I stay away from large events like this, it ain't even worth it. Groups of people can be really really stupid.
    Chick-fil-a as well. I don't know why has been going on but everybody goes to CFA now and they stupidity is amazing. Retarded. I liked it better years ago.

I'm not surprised this happened at this type of venue no offense.

zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No joke, the fact most of the people I seen in the video was Black, it irritates me knowing they will do this over some music concert but won't mob on a race soldier who's beating or killing one of your own.

I don't know. I see a lot of nonblacks. Look at the victims. Little white kid. The hell you let a little white kid go to that type of place. They look Hispanic.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Chick-fil-a as well. I don't know why has been going on but everybody goes to CFA now and they stupidity is amazing. Retarded. I liked it better years ago.

I'm not surprised this happened at this type of venue no offense.
    Chick Fil A staff is efficient though. They make you feel so good like they love you.

“Hi Nesut I’m so happy to see you how have you been? Getting the regular again today? Awesome! I’ll throw in a couple extra sauces for you bud”

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Because there’s consequences for one of those two things you mentioned. Once you cross the line you can’t go back.