The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ayesha Curry belongs to the streets...too bad Steph doesn't know it yet...

Mr. Chris

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don’t see anything wrong with the picture but she has been an issue for sure especially after the weight loss. Either they have some agreement between themselves or he is going to get taken to the cleaners and get creased and starched.
What's wrong with the picture is that it's inappropriate. She has a responsibility to her husband, marriage, & family. If that was taken for Steph's eyes only, that's cool. However, for the world to see is extremely inappropriate. Her behavior like this has gone much deeper and this is signs of a chick going through a mid-life crisis. It's only going to get worse before Steph wakes the fuck up!

Attachments

ayesha time warp thirsty.jpg

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What's wrong with the picture is that it's inappropriate. She has a responsibility to her husband, marriage, & family. If that was taken for Steph's eyes only, that's cool. However, for the world to see is extremely inappropriate. Her behavior like this has gone much deeper and this is signs of a chick going through a mid-life crisis. It's only going to get worse before Steph wakes the fuck up!
    Maybe I’m missing a photo or something but all I see is a bikini with a gold cover over. Nothing revealing or inappropriate in a family environment. We all have our standards though so we may have to agree to disagree.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    So once again, Ayesha is putting out these pictures and her husband isn't putting his foot down. At some point, if you can't control your woman, and another man will control her.
    Another Lala Anthony. They'll NEVER get another producer like their husband's, Carmelo or Step! 💯

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Maybe I’m missing a photo or something but all I see is a bikini with a gold cover over. Nothing revealing or inappropriate in a family environment. We all have our standards though so we may have to agree to disagree.
    Agree to Disagree? No. It's just your lack of understanding about the situation. Please watch this video because I am providing more context on why Ayesha is way out of order...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Su6SuSBCo

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Agree to Disagree? No. It's just your lack of understanding about the situation. Please watch this video because I am providing more context on why Ayesha is way out of order...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Su6SuSBCo
    If you were trying to construct a narrative of Ayesha being for the streets, you did a terrible job at it. Let's look at my first post:

I don’t see anything wrong with the picture but she has been an issue for sure especially after the weight loss.
    Clearly I know that she has been thirst trapping BUT nothing in your first or second post in the thread is evidence of that. Hence why I said "I don't see anything wrong with the picture BUT..." everything at the but basically agreed with the statement that she belongs to the streets. I also said "Agree to Disagree" because everyone's limits are different. The bikini and gold cover up may be an egregious offense to you and I was respecting your right to be offended.

Lastly, you can't use information you did not present as a means to claim superiority. If you didn't present information showing that belongs to the street then that's on you.