The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

B1

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Our history is his story.
    I attended class last night with the B1 family, I don't think our people understand the system that's working against them, which they need to, it's scary to think about how easy it is for these white supremist in power positions ,to mess with or ruin your life with no remorse or regret.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Our history is his story.
    Amen and thanks for joining the board

I attended class last night with the B1 family, I don't think our people understand the system that's working against them, which they need to, it's scary to think about how easy it is for these white supremist in power positions ,to mess with or ruin your life with no remorse or regret.
    We really don’t and part of it is because we don’t want to believe that people can be so devious, cold, calculating, manipulative, and devoid of honor and integrity.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Unfortunately, consequence is the great corrector of behavior. This white supremacist filth can do what he is doing because he has no consequence. He does not have to worry about if his ability to sleep in comfort will go unchallenged due to his shenanigans at work. He is prepping for marches and forgive forgive and that doesn’t bring fear to their hearts, it’s the cost of white supremacy.

D

Deleted member 191

Unfortunately, consequence is the great corrector of behavior. This white supremacist filth can do what he is doing because he has no consequence. He does not have to worry about if his ability to sleep in comfort will go unchallenged due to his shenanigans at work. He is prepping for marches and forgive forgive and that doesn’t bring fear to their hearts, it’s the cost of white supremacy.
    This entirely. My memory escapes me for the moment who i heard this from but gun to my head i think it was Brother Dick Gregory. Whites only understand two languages, loss of life(that is to say death and violence) and loss of finance(that is to say poverty.)

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    This entirely. My memory escapes me for the moment who i heard this from but gun to my head i think it was Brother Dick Gregory. Whites only understand two languages, loss of life(that is to say death and violence) and loss of finance(that is to say poverty.)
    I think that was him. Another one I think it was Khalid Muhammad who said you can’t ask for mercy from an enemy that has no conscious. Forgive, forgive really is cowardice because they still going to club you no matter what.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We surrender to this system, he has no universal authority over us it’s social authority that we can override at any time.