The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Bad thinkers???

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
The mainstream media is tired of people like me. People who always practiced using their brains. They are slowly trying to outlaw independant thoughts. Then, there are other people who dont like that your observations are correct. I thought that I wouldnt hear the phrase conspiracy theory anymore. What words or phrases will they use to try to discredit my opinions now? A decade ago people were waking up , now its a fight against people that claim they are "woke". You would have to be unconscious if you think that the world is in good shape.

Bad Thinkers

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They don't want people capable of critical thinking. They want sheep. The school systems in America are designed to make good, mindless workers who are passive and agreeable. They like to change the meanings of words as a way to distract and discredit people and sadly, it works. Millions fall for the illusions of the machine and are trapped in the matrix of lies that has been spoon-fed to them since birth. Soon as people started waking up to the BS, they had to switch everything up. Now it is all about social politics - hating your neighbor, focusing on things that do not lift your up or empower you, wasting time and money. Sad times we live in.

Lamont

Sixer
zBucks
The mainstream media is tired of people like me. People who always practiced using their brains. They are slowly trying to outlaw independant thoughts. Then, there are other people who dont like that your observations are correct. I thought that I wouldnt hear the phrase conspiracy theory anymore. What words or phrases will they use to try to discredit my opinions now? A decade ago people were waking up , now its a fight against people that claim they are "woke". You would have to be unconscious if you think that the world is in good shape.

Bad Thinkers
I would be under the assumption that this is a trend we see consistent in all societies especially prior to them partaking in mass atrocities. The difference today, is that the internet has made it much easier for individuals to access information outside the control of the government and its appendages. So it is even more important to mentally control people so that they repel the unapproved narrative instinctively. This worked very well during COVID-19 as we saw Americans shame each other for not going along with the Government's ever changing and inconsistent rules and guidance. Any information contrary to the approved narrative was looked upon as a threat to society and that's how the powers want everyone to act regarding every bit of data that is not disseminated by their hands. It's a scary thing to think about but I don't think the powers will see much resistance from the average citizen.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They don't want people capable of critical thinking. They want sheep. The school systems in America are designed to make good, mindless workers who are passive and agreeable. They like to change the meanings of words as a way to distract and discredit people and sadly, it works. Millions fall for the illusions of the machine and are trapped in the matrix of lies that has been spoon-fed to them since birth. Soon as people started waking up to the BS, they had to switch everything up. Now it is all about social politics - hating your neighbor, focusing on things that do not lift your up or empower you, wasting time and money. Sad times we live in.
    100%. Critical Thinkers don't fall for propaganda because they take the information, analyze it, look for in-congruencies/inconsistencies, and then use that to determine if the information is palatable.

Dogmatic/low information thinkers bypass the logic function which makes them susceptible to whatever nonsense the powers want them to believe.

This dumbing down of the population is definitely deliberate.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    100%. Critical Thinkers don't fall for propaganda because they take the information, analyze it, look for in-congruencies/inconsistencies, and then use that to determine if the information is palatable.

Dogmatic/low information thinkers bypass the logic function which makes them susceptible to whatever nonsense the powers want them to believe.

This.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This is why I feel like there are foreign influences behind the curtains and I hate to say it but it all points back to China. That government said decades ago that they want to destroy America and they won't do it with war, or nukes, or weapons. They will destroy it from within and this means they have to shift people to a mindset where they are willfully destroying the country themselves. We see this with the destruction of the family unit, the hate for the country as a whole, people throwing their own under the bus, and the transfer of wealth from lower and middle-class America to the rich elite.

The Olympics happening in China right now... Everything that was built was set up using slave labor from their Uyghur prison camps. Knowing they use slavery and think it is morally good... That is a problem. If they do in fact have this much influence over the US (as I believe they do), just imagine where things will shift in the next 20 years. People need to be woken up to this before we backswing into a painful position.