The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ban Big Groove AKA Groovin Gorilla

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My wish came true. Someone created a petition on change.org to ban “big grove” whose name was originally “groovin gorilla”. 😂😂😂 I am happy someone took the time to do so. I am tired of that sambo dancing everywhere. Very annoying! Even when he isn’t dancing, I become more sick of him. I remember the video of him eating the seedless watermelon acting like it was the prey and he was the predator.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My wish came true. Someone created a petition on change.org to ban “big grove” whose name was originally “groovin gorilla”. 😂😂😂 I am happy someone took the time to do so. I am tired of that sambo dancing everywhere. Very annoying! Even when he isn’t dancing, I become more sick of him. I remember the video of him eating the seedless watermelon acting like it was the prey and he was the predator.
    Oh that is amazing news!!!! I was so sick of him.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know what's worse, racist non-Blacks dressing up in Blackface while perpetrating dangerous, harmful stereotypes while eating buckets of chicken and watermelon, or a Groovin Gorilla? Oh wait, racist non-Blacks in Blackface are the worst. Though Black coonish tapdancing BS like Groovin Gorilla is almost as bad.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don't know what's worse, racist non-Blacks dressing up in Blackface while perpetrating dangerous, harmful stereotypes while eating buckets of chicken and watermelon, or a Groovin Gorilla? Oh wait, racist non-Blacks in Blackface are the worst. Though Black coonish tapdancing BS like Groovin Gorilla is almost as bad.
    Both of them can go into the trash can.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Time to give these guys a call ASAP:

YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    Omg this is my first time seeing this. Sorry, was born in 96. I usually know of these movies from back in the day. But sometimes I miss out on others. I’ll check this out.