The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Barber Told to Run Those Chains or Get Cabbage Turned Into Coleslaw

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm surprised the robber didn't shoot himself in the side. The way he was holding the gun, he could have easily shot himself. And you decide to rob someone and don't cover your face? Cameras are everywhere lol. This dude will be in jail in no time.
    He looked like he didn’t know what he was doing. usher laugh

He was fumbling and shit…clumsy stick up kid.

RedMoon

Sixer
    zBucks
    I'm surprised the robber didn't shoot himself in the side. The way he was holding the gun, he could have easily shot himself. And you decide to rob someone and don't cover your face? Cameras are everywhere lol. This dude will be in jail in no time.
    I was just waiting for that to happen. If he doesn't get caught after that, he will on the next one. Stupidity doesn't usually get away with too much lol

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was just waiting for that to happen. If he doesn't get caught after that, he will on the next one. Stupidity doesn't usually get away with too much lol
    sanaalathanlaughYeah sooner or later he is going to do himself in. Or worst case he starts fumbling and the victim brings out their own piece and send him to the spirit realm.

Prankster

Sixer
    zBucks
    Was there any update on this? Would love to know if they found him yet. He's so dumb he probably lives right in the area lol

I heard a story about a guy that was killed because he robbed someone on the street corner that he lived on. He lived there for years and everyone knew exactly who he was so it didn't take them long to find him lol