The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Because we exist...

D

Deleted member 405

Ya know we didn't even ask for Juneteenth to be a federal holiday and these folks are mad.White folks are gonna be mad no matter if you're rich or poor, If you have a mustard stain on the right side of your shirt instead of the left side. I will be so happy when more of us realize they're kicking back laughing while were arguing every day ALL DAY(and night) over dumb stuff.....https://www.npr.org/2022/06/22/1106492968/maine-racist-juneteenth-sign

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Ya know we didn't even ask for Juneteenth to be a federal holiday and these folks are mad.White folks are gonna be mad no matter if you're rich or poor, If you have a mustard stain on the right side of your shirt instead of the left side. I will be so happy when more of us realize they're kicking back laughing while were arguing every day ALL DAY(and night) over dumb stuff.....https://www.npr.org/2022/06/22/1106492968/maine-racist-juneteenth-sign
    We will never make White people happy, we just need to make them stand down.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Watch Juneteenth turn into something that it shouldn't be. Coming soon to your city or a city near you!
    new york news GIF

You see this?!

This is what Juneteenth will end up looking like if we don't stop the foolishness dead in its tracks. The Juneteenth holiday will morph into the bastardized Black child that is raped, controlled, ruined, co-opted, and adopted by Pride Month.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I ain't about impressing no white folk, I live my own individual life and no body not even an imposed holiday would stop that. Let's all focus on the important things letting them know we exist and we are not going to stop fighting for what is ours rightfully.

BadDoggieRenegade

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Will Not Disclose
    Origin
    USA
    We exist to testify of our empirical "truths", distinct from any over-bearing or litmus test social narrative that becomes a lever of psychological or emotional abuse against our individual expression of earnestly thought and believed assertions or declarations.. What we commemorate IS NOT part of a self-flagellating, masturbatory satiation, but as a mental marker and 'pole star' of focus for our individual and collaborative resolve of what we can be and pro-create in an ad hoc or project.

Musing about 'A Sick Culture'
    'How far cultural consensus is insidiously corrupted by the myopic hubris of its own arrogance'

BadDoggieRenegade

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Will Not Disclose
    Origin
    USA
    It’s already too late. Juneteenth is theirs.
    By moral rights, that's so.
    When has moral duty, responsibility, let alone accountability, been done from the commercehounds of that culture??
    Best option is that any Black or ethical thinking person in those organizations will stir portions of that profit toward some form of tangible Black American investment.

Bad Doggie Renegade

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    new york news GIF

You see this?!

This is what Juneteenth will end up looking like if we don't stop the foolishness dead in its tracks. The Juneteenth holiday will morph into the bastardized Black child that is raped, controlled, ruined, co-opted, and adopted by Pride Month.
    We can‘t stop this, all we can do is not support it.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Watch Juneteenth turn into something that it shouldn't be. Coming soon to your city or a city near you!
    From now on moving forward, until & beyond the next succeeding Juneteenth Holiday, I will be sharing those Flags; the Black American Heritage & Juneteenth. This simple task will be my job to ensure a definite notoriety, if not Sovereignty, for the FBA Lineage. I humbly say that I wish that this simple but Daily task should happen on a massive scale that Rivals the Daily display of American Flags that many of us see on a daily as we sojourn. When I rise I shall first post across multiple platforms, and before I sleep I shall do the same. They will be part of my Online Good Morning Ritual & my Online Good Evening Ritual.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    C5F96A80-8538-42FB-99C3-7C2B0F79041C.jpeg Good Morning ‼️Not a lot to say. Just thinking about how discouraging it was to see an article on Juneteenth about NYSE(New York Stock Exchange) lighting up it’s facade & entrances with RBG. I sent a tweet out to them with the above images & basically admonished them for ignoring established historical realities. Imagine that, me admonishing the NYSE. Oh well…

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    View attachment 3276 Good Morning ‼️Not a lot to say. Just thinking about how discouraging it was to see an article on Juneteenth about NYSE(New York Stock Exchange) lighting up it’s facade & entrances with RBG. I sent a tweet out to them with the above images & basically admonished them for ignoring established historical realities. Imagine that, me admonishing the NYSE. Oh well…
    In the words of Method Man in the movie HOW HIGH, "GIT 'EM"! ✊🏽💯✊🏽

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3276 Good Morning ‼️Not a lot to say. Just thinking about how discouraging it was to see an article on Juneteenth about NYSE(New York Stock Exchange) lighting up it’s facade & entrances with RBG. I sent a tweet out to them with the above images & basically admonished them for ignoring established historical realities. Imagine that, me admonishing the NYSE. Oh well…
    RBG is better than the pride flag at least it is ours and not pan-European like red, white and blue flags.