Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black

I wonder have any of you all heard of this case? It's kinda wild, but the most disturbing thing is that one of the victims was a Black girl. Apparently this girl changed her mind the day of the trip and didn't want to go and her mother talked her into giving it a try. This is Oklahoma in the 70's and this Black mother thought it wise to send her Black child to be the only Black kid on a scouting trip in the middle of nowhere. Even had this not happened the first night, there is no telling what those other white girls would put her through. Apparently, the girl's mother said she could call home and she would get picked up, but the camp director wouldn't let her call home. It could be conjecture but knowing how they treat our kids, would it surprise anyone? I'm still bugging on this. Oklahoma is an openly racist place even to this day. I just can't imagine what this poor girl's mother was thinking...also of note: the deceased girl's father may or may not have been a Tulsa police officer...which would possibly answer the level of delusion her parents were under. Messed up tho...

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Somehow her tent was the furthest away from the rest of the troop. They were the only tent attacked, the only tent without a bunk counselor, and the 2 white girls in her tent, were both deleted in their sleep while they pulled her out and tortured her before they deleted her. Its a crazy story and I can't believe this child's parents pushed her to go to a camp like this....smh.

D

Deleted member 1946

These stories touch a nerve. I constantly vary back and forth from sadness to anger.
What frustrates me to no end is just how vulnerable we are....needlessly.
Extremely vulnerable. The crazy thing is this system controls so many people. It is hard to know who is who. Especially if they are in the mainstream media and sometimes in "independent media."

D

Deleted member 1946

Somehow her tent was the furthest away from the rest of the troop. They were the only tent attacked, the only tent without a bunk counselor, and the 2 white girls in her tent, were both deleted in their sleep while they pulled her out and tortured her before they deleted her. Its a crazy story and I can't believe this child's parents pushed her to go to a camp like this....smh.
I wonder if her parents were in on it. I have heard of some people giving their child up as a sacrifice to this wicked system for money and/or fame because they are tired of living their meager life.

Bmick#8
Bmick#8
it kinda feels that way...there are a lot of eerie connections the more you dig into it......I almost feel like she was the target and the 2 white girls were just white sacrifices
D

Deleted member 1946

I wonder have any of you all heard of this case? It's kinda wild, but the most disturbing thing is that one of the victims was a Black girl. Apparently this girl changed her mind the day of the trip and didn't want to go and her mother talked her into giving it a try. This is Oklahoma in the 70's and this Black mother thought it wise to send her Black child to be the only Black kid on a scouting trip in the middle of nowhere. Even had this not happened the first night, there is no telling what those other white girls would put her through. Apparently, the girl's mother said she could call home and she would get picked up, but the camp director wouldn't let her call home. It could be conjecture but knowing how they treat our kids, would it surprise anyone? I'm still bugging on this. Oklahoma is an openly racist place even to this day. I just can't imagine what this poor girl's mother was thinking...also of note: the deceased girl's father may or may not have been a Tulsa police officer...which would possibly answer the level of delusion her parents were under. Messed up tho...
How many times will this stuff happen before people wake up and realize something is going on? These trips are used as a ploy to get us away from our loved ones.