Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Best Android Phones In 2023

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I like the Google Pixel 7 but I made the mistake of getting the first one and Google’s customer service was an email address. Never again.

I have to admit Samsung Galaxy is the GOAT Android Phone point blank. I saw the Z Fold in person and it was peak technology.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

I like the Google Pixel 7 but I made the mistake of getting the first one and Google’s customer service was an email address. Never again.

I have to admit Samsung Galaxy is the GOAT Android Phone point blank. I saw the Z Fold in person and it was peak technology.
    The Pixel is looking better and better every day. All the different OS skins ontop of Android and competing pay systems gets annoying. I bought my mom the Galaxy E think it was and it has both S-pay and google pay and my mom is always confused.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Google and Samsung seem like they will be at the top for the foreseeable future. No matter the phone model, they seem to be the most used, purchased, and desired phones for Android users. I am planning on getting a new Galaxy next year. I upgrade every 2 years but I get phones that are 2 years old so I don't pay full price. Just buy them factory unlocked new in the box.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Samsung always has a million features but only half them shits really useful. It’s cool and all but who wants to do something like that. I remember when they were promoting the hand waving in front of the phone as a way to interact with the device. Flop. But they still the king of Android I can’t lie.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Samsung always has a million features but only half them shits really useful. It’s cool and all but who wants to do something like that. I remember when they were promoting the hand waving in front of the phone as a way to interact with the device. Flop. But they still the king of Android I can’t lie.
    Facts. All of my phones are Samsung, but I never use all of the features and gimmicks on them.