The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Best basketball player today, who you got?

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
Who you guys saying the best basketball player today? Let's go with people who are still playing. LeBron is a given, simply because he's proven himself over and over. But I don't know if I'd say he's the best playing right now. Maybe in his prime, but he's kinda past his prime imo. Who do you think is the new leader in the NBA?

Mastamind

Master Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Until anyone else can dethrone him it's Giannis. He dominated in the playoffs last year and throughout the season as well, while maintaining an MVP/ DPOY profile. Durant and LeBron are definitely right behind him. I know Giannis isn't the best shooter but he can do almost everything else at a hall of fame level, and proved that he's clutch but closing out the Suns by shooting extremely well from the FT line.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Until anyone else can dethrone him it's Giannis. He dominated in the playoffs last year and throughout the season as well, while maintaining an MVP/ DPOY profile. Durant and LeBron are definitely right behind him. I know Giannis isn't the best shooter but he can do almost everything else at a hall of fame level, and proved that he's clutch but closing out the Suns by shooting extremely well from the FT line.
    You take him over LeBron bruh, that's blasphemy.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You take him over LeBron bruh, that's blasphemy.
    nigga, I hope you ain't the forum's first bronsexual. bron got G on making plays, leadership, and IQ but G is much more athletic, has better defence, and rebounding capabilities than bron. I know it hurts but Bron ain't the God Forward.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I feel like LeBron is a bit overrated. Don't get me wrong, the dude is a beast in this game and is one of the GOATs for sure! But if we're going by the best right now, it's definitely not LeBron.

I feel like Stephen Curry is the best today, but that's based on how many points he scores most games. He's one of the leading scorers' for a reason after all. And I think he will end up going down as one of the GOATs as well.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bron walked out on his squad before the game was over...Giannis got FMVP and willed his team after an injury. Sorry but these are the facts
    Handshake Dap GIF
    @Mastamind gotta let these bron lovers know the deal. I lost all respect for him when he quit.