The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Best Thing You Can Do To A Racist

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well the best thing you could do to a racist is to send em where they belong.... But I'm talking about legally.

The best thing you can do to racists is be successful. They hate to see young black people but successful. They hate seeing us in nice cars, in a nice house, wearing nice clothes and living in a nice part of the city.

They can't stand to see someone black doing better than they are or just doing well at all. Most of these racists wasted their whiteness spending time hating black people instead of using that privilege.

In a racist that watches Fucker Carlson (no that's not a typo) they think we're all lazy, poor and destitute. So when they see someone contradict that narrative in real time it pisses them off to the fullest.

And I'm all about making a hater hate!

D

Deleted member 1946

For me, two things as individual. First, be more successful and second, make practicing white supremacy costly. Costly financially or whatever, but make it costly. Second, be on code as a collective.
    Yep. They hate seeing us with more money than them. It disturbs their very core. How did that N word get so much money? He/she must have stolen it.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I remember when I had just gotten out of the Army🪖. I took a job making $10k more than when I was on active duty.
    I worked as a training instructor for the Army's Combat Medic Training course so we had to dress business casual. Most of the instructors wore either a polo or button down and slacks. I wore that 3 days but on Fridays and Test days I'd always wear a suit.
    I live here pretty much alone. I don't have family in the city so I always make it a point to own multiple vehicles.

One of the neighbors saw me always dresses up and with a few cars and made the assumption I was a drug dealer.

No proof of this. I almost never had anyone visit me at that time because I didn't know anyone. I went to work, back home and went out on the weekends and that was about it.

So I started noticing this cop parked in front of my apartment most evenings. One day one of my friends from the Army had stopped by to visit.

He was white/native American. Real cool dude. So the cop stopped him as he was walking from his car and asked him if he knew the " little drug dealer" that stayed that stayed there.

My friend asked who he was talking about. He tells him the one with all the cars that dresses all flashy.

My friend explained to him that I wasn't a drug dealer and that I had just gotten out of the Army and was a military contractor.

My friend told me about it. I looked outside and the cop was still sitting there. So I walked over and asked if there was a problem. He says no.

I said if you're sitting here accusing me of a crime there is. I told him I haven't ever sold or used drugs in my life. I showed him my contractor ID and told him what my friend had told him was correct.

He drove away but I had memorized his badge number and name.

I went to the police station and filled a complaint with the IA office.
    I knew that unless I backed up my words with action nothing would be done.

I told them I wanted a written apology or I'd sue for slander and given that this cop had told at least 10 people around my apartment I was dealing drugs I had a pretty reasonable lawsuit against the department.

They took it as whatever until they got a intent to sue letter from an attorney I'd paid the retainer for.

Not only did they give me the written apology the lawyer insisted that the police apologize to me in person.

So I went to the substation and they made him give me the letter and apologize. It was pretty obvious he was doing it begrudgingly and didn't mean it but embarrassing his punk ass felt so good.

It was well worth the $500 I spent on the retainer.
    D

Deleted member 1946

Well the best thing you could do to a racist is to send em where they belong.... But I'm talking about legally.

The best thing you can do to racists is be successful. They hate to see young black people but successful. They hate seeing us in nice cars, in a nice house, wearing nice clothes and living in a nice part of the city.

They can't stand to see someone black doing better than they are or just doing well at all. Most of these racists wasted their whiteness spending time hating black people instead of using that privilege.

In a racist that watches Fucker Carlson (no that's not a typo) they think we're all lazy, poor and destitute. So when they see someone contradict that narrative in real time it pisses them off to the fullest.

I definitely want to make them hate. They will watch very carefully for one small, tiny, itsy bitsy little slip up.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Success makes them jealous and when they are jealous they wage war. So success ain’t really the best thing you can do to them. It’s putting a target on your back that you won’t be prepared for.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Success makes them jealous and when they are jealous they wage war. So success ain’t really the best thing you can do to them. It’s putting a target on your back that you won’t be prepared for.
    Our success makes them that way! They're scared to death of another BLACK WALL STREET, GLOBALLY!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    If every Black person leaves all those racist countries, they will collapse!!!! They need Black people as the underclass, their door mat to wipe their boots on, to abuse, to murder, to prop up illegals who get free housing, money, cars and benefits. Without us, they are ****** !
    I don't know why we haven't shown them our power? If we went totally BOBO simultaneously, they'd be in a world of 💩!
    They need us NOT the other way around & they know it! That's why they're replacing us & giving these foreigners our reparations!

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

If you REALLY want to make them hurt, do everything they do, but in an exaggerated manner. Put out racist propaganda against them (or whoever) then when they put up police surveillance drive in with a nice new vehicle for the police to guard with the surveillance. That will cause them great ire.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I don't even get on social media anymore because I just about always get warnings. And the sites were so lopsided in enforcement.

So this white nerd on Facebook tells me All black men do is smoke weed and kill each other.

So I told him shouldn't he be somewhere shooting up a school because he's mad he can't get any p*ssy.

Facebook doesn't find anything wrong with his comments but puts me on warning for a month.

I haven't been back on Facebook since!