Gaming

The official community for Sixers who have a passion for all things video games.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Bethesda.....You Have My UNDIVIDED Attention

D

Deleted member 191

So I just saw a trailer for a new Blade game and it is being developed by Arkane Studios (Dishonored and Deathloop) produced by Bethesda in collaboration with Marvel Games.

I started off curious....Now I think I'm all in on this and MIGHT just get this for PC to scratch that curious itch. I don't even play PC. But here we are....

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I didn't watch the game awards so I have no idea what was announced. Just peeped the trailer...

I can bet you this combat is off the chain in this game! I didn't even know they were planning a Blade game! He is one of my favorite comic book characters, holy shit this is amazing!!!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So I just saw a trailer for a new Blade game and it is being developed by Arkane Studios (Dishonored and Deathloop) produced by Bethesda in collaboration with Marvel Games.

I started off curious....Now I think I'm all in on this and MIGHT just get this for PC to scratch that curious itch. I don't even play PC. But here we are....

clapping slow clap GIF by Two-9

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Deathloop was so slept on to me. I will cop this one day one.