App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
Hollywood is trying to give us this free handout, but the trick is too little, too late. They only want to shift being a “jew” to Black people and away from the hated european “jew”, solely for the purposes of treachery. America is descending into Nazism. Don’t fall for this. I can see it already— a bunch of Black Americans rejoicing, celebrating. “We are the true jews!” They’ll say, just before betrayal occurs.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Hollywood is trying to give us this free handout, but the trick is too little, too late. They only want to shift being a “jew” to Black people and away from the hated european “jew”, solely for the purposes of treachery. America is descending into Nazism. Don’t fall for this. I can see it already— a bunch of Black Americans rejoicing, celebrating. “We are the true jews!” They’ll say, just before betrayal occurs.

i believe we are the Israelites in the bible.
and we're already been betrayed and literally hated by the entire world. That clip is just one of many mocking us because they know who we are. most of us just don't know it.

and yeah, Ye and Kyrie were telling the truth about being the "true jews" but that doesn't mean anything if they're not living by it. Ye is still very much Christian. and Kyrie is into all religions.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America

Aren't black americans already being betrayed by so called "poc" allies?