News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Biden Says A Second Pandemic Is Coming

D

Deleted member 191

I wonder what do they have planned next. I wonder if he’s talking about the economic pandemic we’re about to be knee deep in.
I hear you on that, fam. Housing market is crashing, grocery store shelves are looking bare lately. Wouldn't surprise me if it's going to be a food shortage and general all out bedlam come Fall/Winter.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hear you on that, fam. Housing market is crashing, grocery store shelves are looking bare lately. Wouldn't surprise me if it's going to be a food shortage and general all out bedlam come Fall/Winter.
    It's going to get ugly.......stock market is down too everything is fucked.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have been warned about the food shortages. We are not prepared for winter crops. We will see mass food shortages from November until April. They already tried pushing the monkeypox BS on us no one cared. Bill Gates said something about another pandemic as well. They are all planning this shit. I am convinced the "lab leak" from China was intentional so they can mass vaxx people and get a crap ton of money.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have been warned about the food shortages. We are not prepared for winter crops. We will see mass food shortages from November until April. They already tried pushing the monkeypox BS on us no one cared. Bill Gates said something about another pandemic as well. They are all planning this shit. I am convinced the "lab leak" from China was intentional so they can mass vaxx people and get a crap ton of money.
    "Thank you for saving white life."
    "There WILL be another pandemic coming."

They're not even trying to hide their sinister feelings and plans anymore.

They are outright bragging about it with smiles and grins.

They are telling it to you in your face as they spit on it.

Get ready and stay ready.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He said that like he knows what's next coming down the pipe.
    And that very long and awkward silence at the end and his body language, facial expression, and eye movement really tells you everything you need to know. Absolutely sick and demonic.

#VoteForMeOrYouAintAlive
    #VoteForMeOrYouAintLiving

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    "Thank you for saving white life."
    "There WILL be another pandemic coming."

They're not even trying to hide their sinister feelings and plans anymore.

They are outright bragging about it with smiles and grins.

They are telling it to you in your face as they spit on it.

Get ready and stay ready.
    These people, the ones who run everything... They have their plans. They don't have to hide them anymore because there are millions who agree with it and go along with whatever they say.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These people, the ones who run everything... They have their plans. They don't have to hide them anymore because there are millions who agree with it and go along with whatever they say.
    Ukraine, Elon Musk, Putin, Russia, Bill Gates, Corporations (Apple, Microsoft, Chick-fil-A, etc.), Rick and Morty and other cartoons, Jeff Bezos, The Dark Knight and other movies, Marvel, etc. They have all stans. This is why stanning is a mental illness and fanboyism, cults, and fandoms are dangerous. If stanning is not being used for the greater good (even though the delusional stans lie and claim that it will) and being used to sow seeds of discord and destruction, then what good is it?

If Elon Musk came out with a version of the microchip and the Mark of the Beast tomorrow, guess how many millions of people will be lined up? Lol and a lot of these very same Elon Musk stans continue to shit on eugenicist Bill Gates when both of them are just as evil and corrupt and are on the same team. All of this Republican vs. Democrat, PC vs. Mac, Russia vs. Ukraine, Marvel vs. DC Comics, etc. line of thinking has got to go now. Both can be liked, both can be hated, both can be good, both can be nothing special, both can be bad, and both can be evil.

Beefs and versus can be fun. But like anything else it the world, when dumbasses, dense idiots, and evildoers become blinded sheep and tools in the process and help use these beefs and versus as weapons, it is never good. You can't claim to want a better world while worshipping corrupt corporations, crony capitalism, sick agendas, and outright nonsense. Disney, which owns Marvel, is now openly bragging about grooming your kids thanks to your standom and support. You proud of that?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ukraine, Elon Musk, Putin, Russia, Bill Gates, Corporations (Apple, Microsoft, Chick-fil-A, etc.), Rick and Morty and other cartoons, Jeff Bezos, The Dark Knight and other movies, Marvel, etc. They have all stans. This is why stanning is a mental illness and fanboyism, cults, and fandoms are dangerous. If stanning is not being used for the greater good (even though the delusional stans lie and claim that it will) and being used to sow seeds of discord and destruction, then what good is it?

If Elon Musk came out with a version of the microchip and the Mark of the Beast tomorrow, guess how many millions of people will be lined up? Lol and a lot of these very same Elon Musk stans continue to shit on eugenicist Bill Gates when both of them are just as evil and corrupt and are on the same team. All of this Republican vs. Democrat, PC vs. Mac, Russia vs. Ukraine, Marvel vs. DC Comics, etc. line of thinking has got to go now. Both can be liked, both can be hated, both can be good, both can be nothing special, both can be bad, and both can be evil.

Beefs and versus can be fun. But like anything else it the world, when dumbasses, dense idiots, and evildoers become blinded sheep and tools in the process and help use these beefs and versus as weapons, it is never good.
    They have people fighting for the same thing on different sides. It is just a distraction. This is the shit they learned from nazi Germany. They are using it right here in the USA.. It shocks me people can't see how easily they are being manipulated to hate each other while agreeing at the same time.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I came here on earth to experience life and die there after death is inevitable I remove fear of plandemic diseases being killed by accident or aggravated robbery and I'm not saying if you come to take mine i will just seat there and watch my soul taker I am not john christu my life is my responsibility it is not rubber stamped by the government

Attachments

202206291656518038222.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They have people fighting for the same thing on different sides. It is just a distraction. This is the shit they learned from nazi Germany. They are using it right here in the USA.. It shocks me people can't see how easily they are being manipulated to hate each other while agreeing at the same time.
    And the same ones (including self-proclaimed intellectuals, nerds, atheists, conservatives, conspiracy theorists, progressives, tech buffs, Ivy League crowds, hipsters, anarchists, etc.) that are claiming that everyone else is getting played are being played themselves as they live life vicariously through Elon Musk, Tesla, Google, Apple, reruns of Mr. Robot, Fight Club, Rick and Morty, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, This Is Us, Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, artsy artists, Dragon Ball Z, Rocky, Batman, The Avengers, Donald Trump, Eminem, sports teams, Conor McGregor, etc.

This is their equivalent of Obama, Love and Hip Hop, Power, BET, Insecure, Hip Hop / Rap / R&B (which they are gentrifying), Real Housewives of Atlanta, Floyd Mayweather, etc.

Them imagining themselves to be Bitcoin billionaires is their equivalent of imagining hitting the lottery and the Mega Millions / Powerball jackpot.

Republicans, Democrats, and other groups that whites and others control and create for themselves all get their water from the same exact white supremacist well and they all get their food from the same white supremacist source. But they swear that they are vegan, Anti-Racist, eat cage-free animals, a little racist sometimes (everyone is, right?), not the same, not a monolith, free thinkers, etc. That everyone is so different to the point that we are all the same melting in the same melting pot of BS.

They and we are all being used, played, exploited, and controlled one way or another.

The questions are:

Will they ever admit it?

And are they and/or we being used, played, manipulated, and controlled for nefarious purposes?

If yes, will they and/or we free ourselves from this system and have it disestablished?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    And the same ones (including self-proclaimed intellectuals, nerds, atheists, conservatives, conspiracy theorists, progressives, tech buffs, Ivy League crowds, hipsters, anarchists, etc.) that are claiming that everyone else is getting played are being played themselves as they live life vicariously through Elon Musk, Tesla, Google, Apple, reruns of Mr. Robot, Fight Club, Rick and Morty, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, This Is Us, Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, artsy artists, Dragon Ball Z, Rocky, Batman, The Avengers, Donald Trump, Eminem, sports teams, Conor McGregor, etc.

This is their equivalent of Obama, Love and Hip Hop, Power, BET, Insecure, Hip Hop / Rap / R&B (which they are gentrifying), Real Housewives of Atlanta, Floyd Mayweather, etc.

Them imagining themselves to be Bitcoin billionaires is their equivalent of imagining hitting the lottery and the Mega Millions / Powerball jackpot.

Republicans, Democrats, and other groups that whites and others control and create for themselves all get their water from the same exact white supremacist well and they all get their food from the same white supremacist source. But they swear that they are vegan, Anti-Racist, eat cage-free animals, a little racist sometimes (everyone is, right?), not the same, not a monolith, free thinkers, etc. That everyone is so different to the point that we are all the same melting in the same melting pot of BS.

They and we are all being used, played, exploited, and controlled one way or another.

The questions are:

Will they ever admit it?

And are they and/or we being used, played, manipulated, and controlled for nefarious purposes?

If yes, will they and/or we free ourselves from this system and have it disestablished?
    The way I see it is they are all moving us toward their ideal world. Just keep an eye on what the World Economic Forum says and does. They want us all owning nothing and eating bugs. Not because it will bring us happiness or it is healthy but because the souless men and women at the top believe it is their right to inherit the earth! They worship demons as gods!

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wonder what do they have planned next. I wonder if he’s talking about the economic pandemic we’re about to be knee deep in.
    Actually we're already up to here [gestures at neck]. What they plan next is to crush the middle class, one of their greatest threats. It will be the wealthy corporatists and their racist regime, versus all their enemies, who will be forced, further and further, into poverty. I look forward to the end, a fighting death... or perhaps VICTORY.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It was mostly for CONTROL. The vax and money are just a bonus. Has anyone noticed how most LAWYERS and Government Buildings have been locked up air tight during most of this? They don't want people to have access to the guilty. That's at least how it was where I was. They basically have been playing elusive phone games so that they can escape. They are GUILTY. They flee. They hide. They scurry. I promise you all this: THEY WILL NEVER FIND THE ORIGIN OF THE VIRUS.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It was mostly for CONTROL. The vax and money are just a bonus. Has anyone noticed how most LAWYERS and Government Buildings have been locked up air tight during most of this? They don't want people to have access to the guilty. That's at least how it was where I was. They basically have been playing elusive phone games so that they can escape. They are GUILTY. They flee. They hide. They scurry. I promise you all this: THEY WILL NEVER FIND THE ORIGIN OF THE VIRUS.
    A friend of mine believes it was another experiment. To see how many people they can get to obey them out of fear. It was the same ish they did with Germany prior to WWII. They tricked them and have them believe lies because of fear.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The way I see it is they are all moving us toward their ideal world. Just keep an eye on what the World Economic Forum says and does. They want us all owning nothing and eating bugs. Not because it will bring us happiness or it is healthy but because the souless men and women at the top believe it is their right to inherit the earth! They worship demons as gods!
    Watch out and prepare to see more studies and articles about how eating plant-based meats, vegan meat and cheese, artifical foods, fake sugar, slime, roaches, bush cherries, dirt, maggots, flies, poison, fecal matter, urine, sewage, and dirty water is full of minerals and are actually good for you.

'No Nesquik of Hershey syrup? How cow manure can actually be a great alternative to mix with your drink.'

'No clean water in your area? This guy from Flint, Michigan says that all of the water is fine and is of the same quality.'

'Studies showed that roaches, maggots, and urine actually have more protein than meats and protein shakes!!!'

'Tips for how to catch your flies during rainy days.'

'New shortage of plant-based meats and vegan foods. Experts say that the grass, algae, and tree leaves are greener than the broccoli you've been eating.'

'Where to buy organic algae? (HINT, you can find some in inner cities near you)'

'Did you know that horse manure fertilizer is actually edible?'

'Trump was right. Bleach can actually be ingested according to a recent study done by scientists.'

'How to make homemade cow pie with organic sand and fresh worms.'

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Watch out and prepare to see more studies and articles about how eating plant-based meats, vegan meat and cheese, artifical foods, fake sugar, slime, roaches, bush cherries, dirt, maggots, flies, poison, fecal matter, urine, sewage, and dirty water is full of minerals and are actually good for you.

'No Nesquik of Hershey syrup? How cow manure can actually be a great alternative to mix with your drink.'

'No clean water in your area? This guy from Flint, Michigan says that all of the water is fine and is of the same quality.'

'Studies showed that roaches, maggots, and urine actually have more protein than meats and protein shakes!!!'

'New shortage of plant-based meats and vegan foods. Experts say that the grass, algae, and tree leaves are greener than the broccoli you've been eating.'

'Where to buy organic algae? (HINT, you can find some in inner cities near you)'

'Trump was right. Bleach can actually be ingested according to a recent study done by scientists.'

Naw, I saw Soylent Green. I already know their plan. I'm good. I might die, but it won't be because I'm eating their recommended bullshit. They wanna have all the good food and give us trash. They wanna leave us here and they want to go into space. Their time on this earth is almost up. I don't believe God is going to allow the Anti-Christ to lead his people astray this way. Never in the history of the world have so many people been in bondage by so few.

It will work for a little while, but the God is coming to wreck their little shop... Their days are numbered.

42 months (Revelation 11:2; 13:5).

1,260 days (Revelation 11:3).

"A time, times, and half a time" (Daniel 12:7).

They may get some of us but they can't get us all. They are working for the anti-Christ. They worship and channel evil spirit to learn all these wicked ways to ensnare and kill man. If you are watching Stranger Things (I'm not) it's actually closer to reality than most think. These folks are hunting dark matter. Darkness. When they open those portals to hell, dirty water, bugs and maggots will be the least of our worries. The pilgrims and their accomplices have really gotten us in a bind. We're never getting out.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

I am telling you, they want us being farm animals!

I already saw articles about eating bugs and cutting back on meat. Did you see that woman who killed her 18-month-old feeding it nothing but fruit and veg? Imagine how many people would die if they pushed this nonsense. It is all part of population control.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I already saw articles about eating bugs and cutting back on meat. Did you see that woman who killed her 18-month-old feeding it nothing but fruit and veg? Imagine how many people would die if they pushed this nonsense. It is all part of population control.
    They started selling crickets and shyt in the mom's organics. I saw this like two years ago. We will have to rely on the farmers markets and small country stores.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're so correct in so many ways. Even before the next viral pandemic hits us again like COVID did, the economic challenges we have been facing for the last couple of months have been killing us all slowly and it's all the government's fault.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

bUt fRuItS AnD VeGeTaBlEs aRe gOoD FoR YoU.
    tHeY HaVe vItAmInS AnD NuTrIeNtS.

Mike Judge Reaction GIF by Idiocracy

oac1GUT.png

RDk5Exu.gif

03HNftc.jpg

mY BaBy wiLL NeVeR EaT ThIs tOxIc cHeMiCaL CrAp tHeY CaLL fOoD.

tHeY WiLL bE A StRoNg hEaLtHy vEgAn.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They started selling crickets and shyt in the mom's organics. I saw this like two years ago. We will have to rely on the farmers markets and small country stores.
    Fool looking at menu: CHiNeSe cRiCkEtS? GeRMaN rOaChEs? AnD WeST AfRiCaN WoRmS? wItH A DaSh oF DoO DoO SpRiNkLeS AnD A SiDe oF SpIcY DeLiCiOuS AnImAl bArF DrIzZlEd iN ElEpHaNt sEmEn wItH A GlAsS Of oRgAniC gIrAfFe uRiNe wItH An aSpArAgUs sTrAw? ThAt sOuNdS LiKe a wOnDeRfUl eXoTiC MeAl. I WoUlD LiKe tO BuY ThIs.

Employee: That will be $795. Cash or credit?

Fool looking at menu: What? AND NO EBT?

Employee: HAHA Just kidding. You can have it for 5 bucks total.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They set up some bug farms up in Canada. Huge ones. I think the big one was for crickets

We do not have a food supply shortage at all. Look around. If we did, 70% of the population wouldn't be overweight or obese. They are lying to us cause they want to hoard all the good food and have us eating trash.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They set up some bug farms up in Canada. Huge ones. I think the big one was for crickets

We do not have a food supply shortage at all. Look around. If we did, 70% of the population wouldn't be overweight or obese. They are lying to us cause they want to hoard all the good food and have us eating trash.
    I'm starting to think that whole "meat, red meat, water, dairy, and all of the tasty foods and essential foods cause cancer" and "gluten-free, new and improved foods with new formulas and recipes taste great and are the same as before" propaganda that the media has been on forever now was put out to scare and discourage us from eating the good tasting and essential foods. Like they stretch the truth and over exaggerate it. I'm thinking maybe it's not the foods that are causing cancer, but the chemicals, hormones, and crap that they are putting in them.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm starting to think that whole "meat, red meat, water, dairy, and all of the tasty foods and essential foods cause cancer" and "gluten-free, new and improved foods with new formulas and recipes taste great and are the same as before" propaganda that the media has been on forever now was put out to scare and discourage us from eating the good tasting and essential foods. Like they stretch the truth and over exaggerated. I'm thinking maybe it's not the foods that are causing cancer, but the chemicals, hormones, and crap that they are putting in them.
    They do this crap to manipulate the market as well. Did you ever hear of the milk mafia? Cow's milk was meant to be used as a calorie bulker when we were in the recession to keep people alive but they wanted to keep making money off it after the fact so they started marketing cereal and other nonsense. Milk is or should be an ingredient, nothing more.

We really can't go by anything these people tell us. They lie all the time for profits or out of greed. They want us sick enough to be reliant on their broken system but healthy enough to work till we die.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They do this crap to manipulate the market as well. Did you ever hear of the milk mafia? Cow's milk was meant to be used as a calorie bulker when we were in the recession to keep people alive but they wanted to keep making money off it after the fact so they started marketing cereal and other nonsense. Milk is or should be an ingredient, nothing more.

We really can't go by anything these people tell us. They lie all the time for profits or out of greed. They want us sick enough to be reliant on their broken system but healthy enough to work till we die.
    In your view, what makes cow's milk a bad thing if it is not being used as merely an ingredient?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    In your view, what makes cow's milk a bad thing if it is not being used as merely an ingredient?
    In excess, it isn't healthy for people. Most adults can't digest lactose. That and what we find in the store is nothing but fat water with hormones in it. If you wanna drink milk, you gotta find a local farmer and go right to the source. Get it fresh from the cow. One that wasn't shot up with hormones.

Most people just aren't active enough to be using milk as a drink.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If I'm being very honest, the only thing Biden knows how to do is talk, talk and talk. America is a deep shit right now is all because of his shit policies and how he's been running the country into mud ever since he was mysteriously elected into office. He says a new pandemic is coming? I'd say he's the new pandemic that's here already and he's showing us hell.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If I'm being very honest, the only thing Biden knows how to do is talk, talk and talk. America is a deep shit right now is all because of his shit policies and how he's been running the country into mud ever since he was mysteriously elected into office. He says a new pandemic is coming? I'd say he's the new pandemic that's here already and he's showing us hell.
    DNC: Biden’s approval rating is in the toilet. What do we do?

Roland Martin: Tell B-Ba-B-Biden we ne-nee-ee-eed to talk more about his victories, promises, and what the Dems are pr-pr-proposing to. All we have to do is remind people how great Biden is and why as a way to motivate them to vote. And how they need to cut me another check and make me the Press Secretary.

Sane person: How is more talk, and less action going to feed families, stop horrible inflation, stop insane housing cost increases, help Black Americans, and make gas prices and food prices go down? How can you continue to suggest for Biden and his team to continue bragging about these alleged "victories" in the faces of American people if these "victories" aren't helping a struggling America, people being priced out of America, and people who are losing their homes at alarming rates? How shameless, insensitive, self-interested do you really have to be?!

Roland Martin: *Goes on profane unhinged tirade and calls person a simple Simon mother effer as he rolls over the person like a giant bowling ball*

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know one person who wants this man in office much less to run again. The only people who seem to be supporting him are the people making money because of his actions. They are planning everything.

Biden ran on "going green" by any means necessary and yet people act surprised by his actions? He is making it so people can't afford to drive with gas. He is making it so people can't afford to buy meats and will start eating bugs. I remember when conspiracy theorists were considered crazy but these days, yesterday's conspiracy is today's news.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Biden needs to be admitted in the hospital because even himself isn't functioning at his best level. Yes, we have been through a lot ever since the pandemic of coronavirus, the Russian-Ukraine war which Biden's involvement in it never helped any American out there and he's talking about another pandemic? We already have it on our hands now.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw some clips coming out of China. Some people were throwing their entire refrigerators out of their apartments cause they we not able to get food. Some were saying they were being brought food when they were told not to leave their home but it took so long that people were starving to death all over China. This is and was a population control move.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That old pink demon has given billions on billions of tax payer funds to a nazi loving nation. Meanwhile in Jackson Mississippi their water treatment plant needs 1 billion to a total re haul. What he has done with Americans funds is criminal.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That old pink demon has given billions on billions of tax payer funds to a nazi loving nation. Meanwhile in Jackson Mississippi their water treatment plant needs 1 billion to a total re haul. What he has done with Americans funds is criminal.
    What’s even more sickening then Biden is the fact that many Black people in Jackson will vote for him again.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    What’s even more sickening then Biden is the fact that many Black people in Jackson will vote for him again.
    Yeah, that's a fact!! Well, that's how all elections have always been. There will always be the loyal sheeps 🐑 that's always going to follow blindly when it comes to their support even if they haven't gained anything positive.