The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Big E wins WWE title on Monday Night Raw

zBucks
I don't know if anyone here is into pro wrastlin' but my boy Big E finally cashed in his money in the bank briefcase and defeated Bobby Lashley for the WWE Championship. I've been a fan of Big E since he was originally Big E Langston. I loved his original theme song until they kinda butchered it. Anyway, he finally won his first heavyweight title. He had the Intercontinental title a couple times I think and the US title once or twice, I forget. But not a WWE Championship or the Universal title.

It's about damn time they put the title on him though. He's gotta be one of the most over wrestlers right now. They better not have him drop the belt anytime soon either, I hope it's not a transition title either, because I feel like it could be. Because wasn't Randy Orton supposed to face Lashley at the next PPV, but they instead pushed it to Raw instead?

Invincible1914

Sixer
Tither
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Bout time Big E held that thing. What does Lashley do now? I liked him as champion, but it was getting stale with him never losing.

The bad news is I just know they job my boy Roman Reigns out to Brock... for no reason other than Vince gotta Brock boner.

Honestly, lately Raw has been so boring compared to Smackdown