The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Bill Maher says Jada Pinkett Smith ‘lucky’ to just have alopecia

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 8.23.18 PM.png

HBO’s “Real Time With Bill Maher” tackled the infamous Oscar slap Friday night, with the eponymous host cracking that Jada Pinkett Smith should “thank God” that alopecia is the worst she’s dealing with.

“If you are so lucky in life as to have that be your medical problem, just say ‘thank God,'” Maher cracked to his guests, attorney Laura Coates and former presidential and New York City mayoral candidate Andrew Yang.

“It’s not life threatening. It’s part of — for most people, 80 percent of men, 50 percent of women — it’s part of aging.”

“Aging is, trust me I know, it’s the degradation of the flesh. It happens to all of us,” the 66-year-old political comedian added.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To Bill Maher:

Shaddup you decrepit, anti-Black John Kassir lookin mothafucka.

Nobody asked for your 2 cents.

It never looks or sounds good when a white person, for any reason, tells a Black person to "be grateful" with a false sense of superiority. I don't care what the reason is.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To Bill Maher:

Shaddup you decrepit, anti-Black John Kassir lookin mothafucka.

Nobody asked for your 2 cents.

It never looks or sounds good when a white person, for any reason, tells a Black person to "be grateful" with a false sense of superiority. I don't care what the reason is.
    If he was given 5 minutes more in that segment he would have said “Jada you should be thankful that you were born here snd not in Africa”. While Alopecia is not life-threatening, it’s psyche threatening. Men for example have break downs when they start losing their hair. I remember when I start thinning and greying it was an existential crisis. It took me around 6 months to accept that my hairline will never be the same.