The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Bill Maher's Racism Is No Laughing Matter (MoT)

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I love how clear he makes certain issues. He really put how dangerous Bill Maher and his ilk are. They want to basically erase the legacy of racism in the USA and make it look like the relationship between White America and immigrants post 1965 is how the USA has always been. It is a way for them to cementing in White people and immigrant children that Black Americans are worthless screw ups who squandered their opportunity at the American dream.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I love how clear he makes certain issues. He really put how dangerous Bill Maher and his ilk are. They want to basically erase the legacy of racism in the USA and make it look like the relationship between White America and immigrants post 1965 is how the USA has always been. It is a way for them to cementing in White people and immigrant children that Black Americans are worthless screw ups who squandered their opportunity at the American dream.
    It's actually kinda scary when you step back and see this puzzle being pieced together, When he breaks it down and shows you exactly what they are doing, it makes thing come into focus...very clear.
    Our people better(need to) be prepared.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    It's actually kinda scary when you step back and see this puzzle being pieced together, When he breaks it down and shows you exactly what they are doing, it makes thing come into focus...very clear.
    Our people better(need to) be prepared.
    It’s down right devious and disgusting. It makes me fearful of rearing children but at the same time we need fierce soldiers out here and I do us not favors by not procreating.
    This is powerful. Too bad the people that need to hear it don't care.
    If this statement was true you would not be here on this board. People do listen and people don’t care, remember we don’t need everyone.