The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Birdman Finally Explains Why He Kissed Wayne in the Mouth

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's still every bit as gay and pedo as you originally thought. He said "I used to be leave the studio and hit the streets and I didn't know if I'd make it back because that's the life I was living so I wanted to let him know I loved him".

prince disgust

This some Catholic Church ish right here. Swipe to the right to see him explain it himself.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whateva! It takes this same goon, what, nearly 20 years, to finally "come clean" about a pic that's worth a 1000 words and more, only to prove just how mentally warped and delusional this actual pedo of a Birdflame truly is???
    you hit the nail on the head man. We seen him kissing wayne on 106th and park and it had Free stop in her tracks. Did he think he was gonna come up missing when he did it then? Let's not forget the time when Birdman was calling a bunch of dudes up on the stage and said "I f with niggas too".

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    d5693de12f494b5f8c28e990bc9293af.gif

IC6caSK.png

D

Deleted member 1946

It's still every bit as gay and pedo as you originally thought. He said "I used to be leave the studio and hit the streets and I didn't know if I'd make it back because that's the life I was living so I wanted to let him know I loved him".

prince disgust

This some Catholic Church ish right here. Swipe to the right to see him explain it himself.

He could have saved that lame excuse.