Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

BLACK ADAM Trailer (2022)!!!

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This has a Zack Snyder feel to it. This looks pretty sick, I've been a Black Adam fan for years, and I'm glad they pretty much stuck to the comic story about who he is. he's one of the DC characters who Superman can't F' with. I hope it isn't corny, DC is going to try and top MCU with the films they have coming, let's see if they can.

View: https://youtu.be/QrF1DgA2H0Y

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This has a Zack Snyder feel to it. This looks pretty sick, I've been a Black Adam fan for years, and I'm glad they pretty much stuck to the comic story about who he is. he's one of the DC characters who Superman can't F' with. I hope it isn't corny, DC is going to try and top MCU with the films they have coming, let's see if they can.

View: https://youtu.be/QrF1DgA2H0Y
    I like that DC movies have been more grounded to reality than Marvel. Hopefully this is on par with Aquaman which was an excellent movie...man the graphics and story in that joint were so on point,.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nothing against the Rock cause he still looks great for his age but why they keep using older dudes to play superheroes knowing damn well they are going to make movie after movie with them? I never understood that.
    If you check out Black Adam in the comics, there's no one else that could play him but rock. I'm glad they did pick him, not just because of the name but because Black Adam from the comics is from Egypt I believe, like the wizard who gave Shazam his powers. S.H.A.Z.A.M. is an acronym, Black Adam gets his powers from African deities and the white shazam gets his from Greek deities.

Attachments

Screenshot 2022-06-17 064505.png Screenshot 2022-06-17 064529.png

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Can't wait to see it. The Rock is perfect for this part.
    This is one of the reasons why I'm so pumped in wait for this movie. The Rock have been one of my favorite characters especially in his movies than when he was in the WEE.

That part in the trailer where it was said "Hero's don't kill people" and the Rock's response, "But I do" got me so cracked up 😂.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you check out Black Adam in the comics, there's no one else that could play him but rock. I'm glad they did pick him, not just because of the name but because Black Adam from the comics is from Egypt I believe, like the wizard who gave Shazam his powers. S.H.A.Z.A.M. is an acronym, Black Adam gets his powers from African deities and the white shazam gets his from Greek deities.
    That makes sense then. I don't know much about the background for this character but yeah, I see what you are saying. It just sucks when they are forced to hire older talent cause you know they intend on pumping out more than one movie and these movies take time to make.

Queen ChaCha

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is one of the reasons why I'm so pumped in wait for this movie. The Rock have been one of my favorite characters especially in his movies than when he was in the WEE.

That part in the trailer where it was said "Hero's don't kill people" and the Rock's response, "But I do" got me so cracked up 😂.
    🤣

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This Black Adam trailer lived up to the hype in my opinion and I would give it 8/10 rating. Now, that's out of the way, it's the actual movie that we are waiting for which it's supposed to be released on October 21st, 2022. I would most certainly see it at the cinema once it's out.