The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black Belgium Soccer player receiving death treats

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This Poor Brother name Romelu Lukaku is facing death threats from people in Belgium because he missed several goal chances that would had put his team to the knockout stage of the World Cup. Must be really really hard to be black playing for a European Country. View attachment 5388
    He should be playing in Africa. The Belgians invaded the Congo and was chopping off people's hands if they didn't mine enough minerals. I don't what made that negro think he would go there and be accepted.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This Poor Brother name Romelu Lukaku is facing death threats from people in Belgium because he missed several goal chances that would had put his team to the knockout stage of the World Cup. Must be really really hard to be black playing for a European Country.
    Coping with a loss in the World Cup is hard enough but getting death threats on top of it good gracious. You know they serious about it too. He needs to lay low a week or two because they will try to get him.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He should be playing in Africa. The Belgians invaded the Congo and was chopping off people's hands if they didn't mine enough minerals. I don't what made that negro think he would go there and be accepted.
    I agree it’s so unfortunate that these African families go to Europe and hope to get excepted by their Colonial Masters to represent the country that brutalized their African people. And now that the European team they played for, they receive death threats.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I need to check some interviews and see what was up with Romelu during the second half. His performance was horrible...he had two goal misses in the span of about 5 minutes. Something was off I wonder was the pressure getting to him.

zBucks
    And this is why I hate fandom for sports sometimes. I love sports as much as the next guy, but to actually threated a player of your favorite team because he failed to get the win, is dumb. I get complaining and being disappointed, but when it results in wishing death on this dude, like nah, you gotta take a step back and take a break from watching sports, because anyone who is getting all angry about their favorite team losing, needs to grow up.

We're all human, it's not like the people throwing death threats at him are capable of doing what he does. Most of them are probably fat shlubs who couldn't even stand a minute out there.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I follow the sport and he's well known. This is basically the circular relationship of whites and blacks in European soccer.

Belgium is now a world power in soccer. It wasn't 20 years ago. They would not have without some of their black players. Same for France, same for Netherlands and same for England. They wouldn't be as good. France especially.

So, they both need and want the black players but they have to be perfect. They will call them all kinds of monkeys, n*ggers, etc,

There is a Ghanian ancestry player for England named Saka. He is probably the best young British player out there. He missed a penalty kick. Young guy, maybe 20 years old, 21 or so. They ripped into him big time. They don't do the same to white players. He faced the same and was called all kinds of the same things.

I guarantee you 100% if he decided to play for Ghana they'd sh*t themselves.

On a sidenote, you know what would be a power move if there was true pan African ism? Part of the flex for not getting reparations is not participate in the Olympics. Do a DNA test and any African nation that you have the most in common with, that country gives you dual citizenship like how Israel does automatically.

Not participating in representing America is a HUGE flex and these black European athletes simply don't have anything near a code that would do it. I am trying to think of the last time I saw a major soccer star in Europe who had a black wife or even girl friend. A white girl is almost a requirement.

This is who he is laying up with

This is the norm. I know a white girl who is a friend of a friend from my days in Asia, met her a few times. Thick white girl, not anything to write home about but the type that white boys consider fat but black men consider 'brotha thick'. A big entertainer in Rwanda married her and brought her back there to live like a queen. Rwanda got some fine ass women. He didn't even marry a fine white girl.

Problem with these black European soccer players is they are also bed bucks. I feel sorry for dude but real talk? He is also one of those who see themselves through white people acceptance.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No one should ever be afraid to go home because of losing a game. This hate is never ending.

I used to be serious about sports and if my team lost, I'd get mad. But now days I don't take it as serious. I would never hate on a player for failing to win a game. There's more to life than worrying about some world cup.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I agree it’s so unfortunate that these African families go to Europe and hope to get excepted by their Colonial Masters to represent the country that brutalized their African people. And now that the European team they played for, they receive death threats.
    After Euro 2020, the black players that missed the penalties in the final for England got so many threats and abuse, that the national news media in the UK had to cover it. When black players get online abuse, it gets very limited coverage, if at all, but on this occasion it was front and centre. The volume of abuse meant it had to be addressed.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    #G.O.A.T GOD Over All Things!
    Let me ask you this, have you ever put up some money on a sport or a video game
    Not on a sport, but I did buy a few video games and gaming consoles as gifts in the past. I used to like playing video games but lost interest years ago.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This Poor Brother name Romelu Lukaku is facing death threats from people in Belgium because he missed several goal chances that would had put his team to the knockout stage of the World Cup. Must be really really hard to be black playing for a European Country. View attachment 5388
    Take a look at the passive aggressive body language of those white guys next to him. Notice how they outside of maybe 1, the rest of don't seem to care about what's happening to their Black teammate who is in distress? What happened to "being a team"?

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Take a look at the passive aggressive body language of those white guys next to him. Notice how they outside of maybe 1, the rest of don't seem to care about what's happening to their Black teammate who is in distress? What happened to "being a team"?
    Yep

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    There is a Ghanian ancestry player for England named Saka. He is probably the best young British player out there. He missed a penalty kick. Young guy, maybe 20 years old, 21 or so. They ripped into him big time. They don't do the same to white players. He faced the same and was called all kinds of the same things.
    Slightly nitpicking, Saka is of Nigerian ancestry Saka: Ikpeba wants Arsenal star invited to Super Eagles | Goal.com
    but your point still stands. White players get treated with kid gloves compared to black players. Side note, Saka is one of the few high profile black players in England to have a black partner.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    After Euro 2020, the black players that missed the penalties in the final for England got so many threats and abuse, that the national news media in the UK had to cover it. When black players get online abuse, it gets very limited coverage, if at all, but on this occasion it was front and centre. The volume of abuse meant it had to be addressed.
    If Rashford decided to play for Jamaica or Saka for Ghana, they'd be on some other ish though.