Black Boycott Of YouTube

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Black people should boycott YouTube. Taking away views, unreasonable and unjust strikes, shadow banning, burying channels, removing subscribers, and generally using their own platform to prevent the common black channels from financial success and being seen. Boycott YouTube and their racist policies. Don't pretend that you all haven't had enough. We need a mass taking down of our channels; never to upload another video until YouTube's unspoken color based policies are addressed. Boycott YouTube. Pass it on!

MisterAlston

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Black people should boycott YouTube. Taking away views, unreasonable and unjust strikes, shadow banning, burying channels, removing subscribers, and generally using their own platform to prevent the common black channels from financial success and being seen. Boycott YouTube and their racist policies. Don't pretend that you all haven't had enough. We need a mass taking down of our channels; never to upload another video until YouTube's unspoken color based policies are addressed. Boycott YouTube. Pass it on!
I agree. However, the problem is we love these digital institutions to much to let them go as a whole. For whatever reason we don't like to support black platforms like this unless there is a big corporate backing. Deep down we really do not need YouTube, Facebook, X etc. We make this platforms pop, while continually getting disrespected.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree with you.
    As many people have pointed out there isn't a black owned alternative. There definitely isn't one that will pay content creators as well as YouTube initially.

That means that if we make the strategic decision to boycott YouTube that we'll hurt the very black content creators on YouTube we're aiming to help with the boycott.

They'll get less views due to the boycott and thus make less money from AdSense.Their channels will have slowed growth due to the lack of views.

A better idea is to boycott anything on YouTube that isn't pushing a black agenda. Watch only those channels that are pushing a pro-black agenda. Make it known that we don't support YouTube as a whole but our black brothers and sisters that are on their platform!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We need a black owned video alternative. I’d be down if we can get that going and I’m sure with the experience guys have on here there’s enough to make it happen. Jay any thoughts on the matter?
    I’m beta testing our own. Broadcast.6zeros.net

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I agree with you.
    As many people have pointed out there isn't a black owned alternative. There definitely isn't one that will pay content creators as well as YouTube initially.

That means that if we make the strategic decision to boycott YouTube that we'll hurt the very black content creators on YouTube we're aiming to help with the boycott.

They'll get less views due to the boycott and thus make less money from AdSense.Their channels will have slowed growth due to the lack of views.

A better idea is to boycott anything on YouTube that isn't pushing a black agenda. Watch only those channels that are pushing a pro-black agenda. Make it known that we don't support YouTube as a whole but our black brothers and sisters that are on their platform!
    Niggas are making a killing on patreon so Black creators leaving youtube will not be a huge hit to them. Thats why them niggas always trying to get people to hit patreon instea dof superchats

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Yes it is true that they make money from superchats, Patreon and merch sell.

However she of the bigger names make lots of money from AdSense. Like Philip Scott for example.

Lots of people say they aren't in it for the money but we know that's not necessarily true and I don't have an issue with that.

I don't feel like giving your knowledge and input should be free.

But back to my original point. These creators make more money on YouTube just because of the sheer amount of traffic on the platform!
    D

Deleted member 1946

They definitely be shaving people's likes off and taking away comments. I see it all the time.

D

Deleted member 1946

I agree with you.

This is something that can push more Black folks towards Black folks with a positive message.

themaroonSTL

Sixer
    zBucks
    The main issue of a YouTube boycott is that a significant way to tell people as well as have an alternative that has not just private funding but also State grants like how YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter came to be
    Same with Google they were backed with government money through shell corps.

D

Deleted member 1946

I agree. However, the problem is we love these digital institutions to much to let them go as a whole. For whatever reason we don't like to support black platforms like this unless there is a big corporate backing. Deep down we really do not need YouTube, Facebook, X etc. We make this platforms pop, while continually getting disrespected.
    Yes. And we have to make sure the Black ones don't get bought off or threatened into compliance.