The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black Corporate Empowerment

MisterAlston

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
How do we get black small businesses and even corporations to financially back a platform like this and others? I believe if we can get the right black, vetted corporation or business, maybe in the future black creatives can monetize on great platforms like this.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    How do we get black small businesses and even corporations to financially back a platform like this and others? I believe if we can get the right black, vetted corporation or business, maybe in the future black creatives can monetize on great platforms like this.
    We have to see the value in it as a collective. I am not sure if we are there yet.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I don't know if we ever will be as a collective. I think if we can get the best and brightest of the collective to make noise, others will have to follow suit imo.
    Possibly but I don’t think the larger Black community will support until White society is completely hostile to them and have no other choice.

MisterAlston

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Possibly but I don’t think the larger Black community will support until White society is completely hostile to them and have no other choice.
    Family, I'm at a point where some of us are going to have to be sacrificed and left behind. It just doesn't seem plausible for all of us to ever come together at this point. It's sad to say unfortunately.

D

Deleted member 1946

One of the reasons why the really big black companies do not do it (assuming they have heard of 6zeros) is they are not allowed to. They are controlled by the machine. I do not know why other ones don't support platforms like this.

D

Deleted member 1946

Family, I'm at a point where some of us are going to have to be sacrificed and left behind. It just doesn't seem plausible for all of us to ever come together at this point. It's sad to say unfortunately.
    I fully agree with you. It is hard to interact with people who only can be fixated with sports and other things that won't change anything. I love sports, but I am a person who really tries hard to buy locally from our folks. I think we should support those who are going in a positive direction.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    One of the reasons why the really big black companies do not do it (assuming they have heard of 6zeros) is they are not allowed to. They are controlled by the machine. I do not know why other ones don't support platforms like this.
    A lot of Black people get validation from white peoples so asking them to come to an all Black site does not give them the fix they are looking for.