The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black Friday Shopping

lexodyssey

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Do you usually go Black Friday shopping? A few years ago, I went out after Thanksgiving dinner, but I didn't enjoy it. The lines were long and the deals weren't even all that great. Plus, after all of that cooking, I'm ready to relax at home lol If anything, I'll look at the deals online which are usually the same anyway. My aunt and her daughter used to wake up at 5am on Black Friday just to hit the mall, which doesn't sound fun to me at all haha

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Do you usually go Black Friday shopping? A few years ago, I went out after Thanksgiving dinner, but I didn't enjoy it. The lines were long and the deals weren't even all that great. Plus, after all of that cooking, I'm ready to relax at home lol If anything, I'll look at the deals online which are usually the same anyway. My aunt and her daughter used to wake up at 5am on Black Friday just to hit the mall, which doesn't sound fun to me at all haha

Nah shit be way too wild I remember niggas was straight chuckin em over some flat screens in Walmart two years ago. I’ma lay low maybe cop something on amazon if I need it but I’m not pressed. What you gon’ get me at the mall though?

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Nah ish be way too wild I remember niggas was straight chuckin em over some flat screens in Walmart two years ago. I’ma lay low maybe cop something on amazon if I need it but I’m not pressed. What you gon’ get me at the mall though?
mjlolSame shit here my nigga you won't catch me nowhere on Black friday. Parking lots be so stupid at the mall niggas cutting each other off and people in the way. No Thanks! Like @HailCzr85 I don't like people enough to be out on Black friday.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have never done Black Friday shopping in person. Not once. It is not worth it. Online shopping in general is easier and more convenient. I am able to save more money too and I am not tied down to one week of the year to shop. I already did all my Christmas shopping. Been done for a few weeks now.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I’m a Cyber Monday type of guy. I‘m in the market for a new TV and so I’m going to use this Black Friday/Cyber Monday to strike on a good deal. There’s a particular Samsung curved UHD I’m looking at that I hope comes down. I’m not just going to buy any ol’ product because they are making lesser models for this particular day.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    mjlolSame ish here my nigga you won't catch me nowhere on Black friday. Parking lots be so stupid at the mall niggas cutting each other off and people in the way. No Thanks! Like @HailCzr85 I don't like people enough to be out on Black friday.
    Real talk tho the parking lots be making me feel like we ain’t much better than monkeys.

D

Deleted member 1946

I stopped going shopping on Black Friday. I don't want to be involved in a stampede.