The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black immigrants 1st, 2nd gen even should be 2nd class

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know with this logic you are invalidating Malcolm X one of our most fearless warriors? I will never disrespect Malcolm X by agreeing with this.
    Kwame Ture too. Off code Black Immigrants need to be checked but let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Looks like an Op post. I ignore folks going overboard into silly illogical extremes like this. Kicking around Non-FBAs has become a clout chasing tactic used by folks seeking instant attention. If you can't distinguish between on and off code black immigrants......I question your intelligence and your geniune desire defeat WS.

I'm all for confronting off code behavior. I'm all for supporting on code behavior.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know with this logic you are invalidating Malcolm X one of our most fearless warriors? I will never disrespect Malcolm X by agreeing with this.
    It can’t be indiscriminate; Malcolm was part Carribean but all about Freedman. Cicely Tyson’s people were from Nevis, she was all about Freedmen too. One of Maya Angelou’s grandparents was Carribean but she was FBA to the bone.
    It’s the off code non-FBA that are a problem.
    Though, I don’t believe that non-FBA should really be speaking on our behalf or playing our icons in movies. It’s just not their place. Sounds harsh, but that’s the price of immigration, not fitting in entirely.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kwame Ture too. Off code Black Immigrants need to be checked but let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water.
    They need to start calling each other out. It doesn’t seem like much support from immigrants for FBA getting reparations. It would be nice if they were more vocal and disavowed immigrant coons.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Looks like an Op post. I ignore folks going overboard into silly illogical extremes like this. Kicking around Non-FBAs has become a clout chasing tactic used by folks seeking instant attention. If you can't distinguish between on and off code black immigrants......I question your intelligence and your geniune desire defeat WS.

I'm all for confronting off code behavior. I'm all for supporting on code behavior.
    Well said.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It can’t be indiscriminate; Malcolm was part Carribean but all about Freedman. Cicely Tyson’s people were from Nevis, she was all about Freedmen too. One of Maya Angelou’s grandparents was Carribean but she was FBA to the bone.
    It’s the off code non-FBA that are a problem.
    Though, I don’t believe that non-FBA should really be speaking on our behalf or playing our icons in movies. It’s just not their place. Sounds harsh, but that’s the price of immigration, not fitting in entirely.
    You are on point sis that is facts. Not all Black immigrants are our enemy.
    They need to start calling each other out. It doesn’t seem like much support from immigrants for FBA getting reparations. It would be nice if they were more vocal and disavowed immigrant coons.
    Yes and some are but we’ll make them all the enemy if we keep on this stupid ass FBA hate group shit.
    People want things to be simple but thats not how life works... I get keeping ya guard up tho...
    So true dude. We have had some Black immigrants that were stomp down against White supremacy.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Seems to say to hell if they were born in the states, Black immigrants specifically should be shut out of society. Many agreed with the message and the image.

View attachment 5860
    The level of anti-intellectualism rising out of some of these circles is baffling to me. If we even just focus on the Black American side what benefit has Lloyd Austin or Oprah been to the Black Empowerment community? If you ask me they are no different than Obama and Harris. It is why the entire argument is inane. You are either on code or you’re not.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes and some are but we’ll make them all the enemy if we keep on this stupid ass FBA hate group shit.
    Calling FBAs a hate group is unfair. First, it’s not a group, it’s our identity. Second, what hate has any FBA spread?? We’re not out here killing Africans. At the most they’ll get their feelings hurt from some hard truths or jokes.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The level of anti-intellectualism rising out of some of these circles is baffling to me. If we even just focus on the Black American side what benefit has Lloyd Austin or Oprah been to the Black Empowerment community? If you ask me they are no different than Obama and Harris. It is why the entire argument is inane. You are either on code or you’re not.
    I definitely don’t agree with most of these examples but I get the point of some black heroes not really being for us because of their origin.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There's actually a history of non-FBA support that's not highlighted within the political landscape. The notion of reparations actually came from Pan-Africanism.

As far as the notion of "calling out our coons", there's a couple of things to be said about that. Firstly, let's not pretend that FBAs are all on code. The majority of blacks globally are cooning in some way or form. Secondly, as a Caribbean I've been vocal on calling out coons like Candace Owens, Harris and more, not because they're Caribbean but because they're coons. It's just simple as that. I don't place value on where someone's ancestors were enslaved. I focus on whether they're on code or not.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's actually a history of non-FBA support that's not highlighted within the political landscape. The notion of reparations actually came from Pan-Africanism.
    No it didn’t. Callie House wasn’t a pan africanist and if you even want to go farther since you used the word “notion”, one of the earliest notions of reparations for FBA was Special Field Order 15 issued under General Sherman of the Union Army. Nothing pan African about that. If we’re all going to be a B1 family y’all gotta respect our movement and stop trying to poke holes in our boat by mislabeling the reparations movemen.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It may not be the birth status but the mindset. Obama may have been born in the USA but he was the most effective trojan horse ever. His disdain for FBA is off the charts.
    Obama acts like the typical White liberal has nothing to do with his dad being Kenyan.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It may not be the birth status but the mindset. Obama may have been born in the USA but he was the most effective trojan horse ever. His disdain for FBA is off the charts.
    Obama is half White and raised by White people and you think his anti-Blackness comes from his immigrant father. Ho Lee Sheit. You giving white supremacy a pass to throw a shot at an African.

One5

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    No, it didn’t. Callie House wasn’t a pan africanist and if you even want to go farther since you used the word “notion”, one of the earliest notions of reparations for FBA was Special Field Order 15 issued under General Sherman of the Union Army. Nothing pan African about that. If we’re all going to be a B1 family y’all gotta respect our movement and stop trying to poke holes in our boat by mislabeling the reparations movemen.

Exactly...I often wonder why the need to compare. I think that comes from the Willie Lynch ideology. If my team wins the championship, what doe it matter if "I" didn't score a goal or touchdown? I just made some tackles or passes. All for the greater good should be the mindset. This grudgeful shit is big in the islands. My mother(God rest her soul) taught me to admire without envy. Black people all over the world suffer from this problem.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    No it didn’t. Callie House wasn’t a pan africanist and if you even want to go farther since you used the word “notion”, one of the earliest notions of reparations for FBA was Special Field Order 15 issued under General Sherman of the Union Army. Nothing pan African about that. If we’re all going to be a B1 family y’all gotta respect our movement and stop trying to poke holes in our boat by mislabeling the reparations movemen.

I'm personally not a Pan-Africanist, but I can't deny the fact that "non-FBA" and "FBA" have attempted to work together for the better interest of blacks for hundreds of years. But of course the riders in these various groups were killed and the majority of coons have caused rifts amongst the diaspora. I in no ways am disrespecting or denying black American's rights to reparations by just bringing up the fact that not all "non-FBA" are your enemies. But it's easy for black people to make enemies out of other black people. Classic divide an conquer.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Exactly...I often wonder why the need to compare. I think that comes from the Willie Lynch ideology. If my team wins the championship, what doe it matter if "I" didn't score a goal or touchdown? I just made some tackles or passes. All for the greater good should be the mindset. This grudgeful shit is big in the islands. My mother(God rest her soul) taught me to admire without envy. Black people all over the world suffer from this problem.
    I have the same mindset. A win for any blacks is a win for me. I'm in no way jealous or grudgeful. I'm just against all forms of anti-blackness, which I'm seeing a lot of within the black conscience space. I've personally never stepped foot in the Caribbean or even really feel enough of a connection to have an "us" vs "them" mentality with blackness. Like I said, I divide blacks up not by nationality but by coons and riders.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If they readress it they are going to make it easier to shoehorn in illegals.
    Look at how they are constantly trying to redefine reparations and what it means to be a man and a woman. Just like we cannot let them redefine our reparations and what it means to be a man/boy and woman/girl, we cannot allow them to redefine who is an American US citizen as a way for them to shoehorn in illegals (also known as non-citizens and "undocumented immigrants/Americans" thanks to political correctness) and their anchor babies either. Do these dumbasses not know that non-citizens can also include Russian and Chinese spies that are being brought over here too? These Nazi Ukraine fanatics love badmouthing Putin while waving their Ukrainian flags, but would they also be okay with a bunch of non-citizen Russian spies voting in elections and being involved with our politics? This is part of how countries get infiltrated and overthrown.