Discuss episodes of your favorite New Black Media programs here

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black Immigrants Say Them Folks Are The Ones That Tell Them To Stay Away From Black Americans

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
if you look non FBA such as the various distinct tribal looks across Africa (Somali, Ethiopean, various other areas of Africa) or accent (Africa and Caribbean), white people will play the conquer and divide game. They will fawn over your lineage, "Ethiopia? that's so interesting!". And if they know you are very new to the country they will say things.

I know this Persian woman who I knew overseas who looks 'ehhnic White' by that I mean, not traditional white but perhaps Sicilian, Portuguese, Turkish, Armenian or such peoples border the Mediterranean. Dark hair, dark eyes, slightly olive.

She was British Persian, and said in London she's middle eastern, but when she spent a year abroad at a California university, she was 'White' and she was into Afro beats, reggae, hip hop (typical London music) she was told about not going to shows in LA because of the crime from Blacks. She had already been to a few spots and she went to many shows in south London (where many Blacks live). She said she would never live in America because of what she saw of white people.

It's this kind of signaling White people do. It also sometimes comes from members within your own non FBA lineage who see themselves as the buffer class. They will talk badly about FBAs, usually if your family has no FBAs in it.

The hating is learned. Even when they face the same racism as FBAs and all Blacks because lets face it the cops don't care and Karens don't care. If they see white daddy as their savior doesn't matter, they'll make excuses for them. It's the women seeing white men as the ultimate pride and are willing to throw any Black person under the bus for that so called prize.

Same with coon FBAs. I'm 100 percent sure, Larry Elder, Jesse Lee Peterson and the others have been wrongly stopped by racist white cops like every other Black male. The fact they are still team white means they were buck eyeing when cops stop. "Hello Mr. Officer [grinning] what can I do for you? My ID sure. My 4th grade library card, sure, I appreciate your service sir" Many of them have a Blue Lives Matter bumper sticker to make sure the stop goes well.

Anyway, not seeing all Blacks as part of one big group with various distinctions (lineage, language and culture) is a decision. And not being pro Black despite all evidence that there is racism is a decision.

You are either conscious of that and act accordingly or not. On code or off code. It's a conscious decision that tells people your character as a person.