The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black Men can JUMP out da GYM

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
nba_celtics_dunkers_1296x729.jpg

I remeber watching Dee Brown who was 6 foot 1 do his blindfold dunk. Now that was hard. Then dunking kinda got watered down when Blake Griffin jumped across a Kia. I enjoy watching videos like this. Everyone CANT do these dunks. Anyone can learn to do camera tricks to make it look like they threw a football from the sky box into a garbage can on a football field. But you cant lie about yo UPS.

View: https://youtu.be/iZ3p9SSWSas

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Man, he is one of the few players whou i would go see in person. I'm not sure if an nBA title means as much to me anymore, but dude is a winner. I remember when he was at Murray State, i thought, man he's gonna be so much better in the pro's because there will be dudes at his level who can finish his assists. He might be top 5 at his position already and hasn't come close to hitting his peak

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Man, he is one of the few players whou i would go see in person. I'm not sure if an nBA title means as much to me anymore, but dude is a winner. I remember when he was at Murray State, i thought, man he's gonna be so much better in the pro's because there will be dudes at his level who can finish his assists. He might be top 5 at his position already and hasn't come close to hitting his peak
To me hes a mix between Derrick Rose and Kobe. Derrick Rose had SUPER Ups. He just wasn't the guy to Will your team to victory like Kobe. Ja got all that in him.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
you can tell that he's out to prove his spot every time he laces them up. I think he is one of those players who hates to lose more than he likes to win. Those are my favorite kind of players. Chips come as a result, but what drives them is to be the best player on the court.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
I was saying to someone Ja Morant will get his first Championship once he leaves Memphis. I been watching him since draft night.

He's fine over there, they have proven that they can hold their own without him, they just need experience together and they can be an actual dynasty.