The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black men vs Black women where did this fight start?

Dukect

Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    One of the most harmful things that have happened in the black community is this hatred by some black men and black women have with each other I sit back and I wonder where did this beef started because I look at other communities they don't have this type of animosity to the other sex as we do. And I wonder what can bridge the gap between black men and women as if this whole gender war between both doesn't end I feel it will be the end of the black community in the US.

So I ask what happened to make some Black Men and Women have this hatred for each other and how can we seek peace and form together to become a whole community again?

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Big Bang. It's natural evolution. Other groups have already, are or will go through the same thing though it may not look the same and definitely won't be in the same context.

It comes from people thinking there is only 1 right way to do heterosexual relationships so they listen to the format rather than listening to each other (i.e., they believe you're doing it right or wrong, no conversation needed).

There is no way for a man to know a woman's experience and vice versa so you can only listen, take what they say as truth and try to understand it.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    One of the most harmful things that have happened in the black community is this hatred by some black men and black women have with each other I sit back and I wonder where did this beef started because I look at other communities they don't have this type of animosity to the other sex as we do. And I wonder what can bridge the gap between black men and women as if this whole gender war between both doesn't end I feel it will be the end of the black community in the US.

So I ask what happened to make some Black Men and Women have this hatred for each other and how can we seek peace and form together to become a whole community again
    Nigga, this ain’t just some Black people shit, Saudi men got they women walking around looking like Shinobi.

12BBA8AB-D175-4A6E-9D67-9DEE8F42182C.jpeg

So divides aint new the issue we have in the USA is that we live with our enemy who seeks to destroy us in every way.

The rapid initial success of the civil rights movement, and the promise it held to effectively disrupt the power structures in the United States at the height of the Cold War made it an obvious target for intelligence groups, both within the United States and abroad. Actions taken against the black community during these years included targeting civil rights leadership, drafting and deploying black males to fight in foreign conflicts and destruction of black society by targeting the family unit and promoting gender conflict.

On April 4th, 1969, Steinem published her “landmark” piece “After Black Power, Women’s Liberation” in New York Magazine. The article’s main focus was to encourage women to break away from the Civil Rights movement and “start concentrating on their own problems.

This Gender Warring is the work of the CIA to disrupt us, point blank. Gloria Steinem was a CIA Asset. A lot of the people puppeting this nonsense are either CIA or on their payroll and injecting this narrative in our community. It has been successful but we have to understand the source, an enemy psy-op.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    comes from people thinking there is only 1 right way to do heterosexual relationships so they listen to the format rather than listening to each other (i.e., they believe you're doing it right or wrong, no conversation needed).
    No it comes from the CIA using gender confusion to break down the Black familial unit.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nigga, this ain’t just some Black people ish, Saudi men got they women walking around looking like Shinobi.

View attachment 1096

So divides aint new the issue we have in the USA is that we live with our enemy who seeks to destroy us in every way.

This Gender Warring is the work of the CIA to disrupt us, point blank. Gloria Steinem was a CIA Asset. A lot of the people puppeting this nonsense are either CIA or on their payroll and injecting this narrative in our community. It has been successful but we have to understand the source, an enemy psy-op.
    Great post and very true. This is the result of trauma, we gotta look at root causes and not just symptoms.