Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black Mirror Season 6 Begins In June 2023

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Golden State Warriors Wow GIF by NBA

Hopefully it’s more than 3 episodes.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Such exciting news I just hope it’s better than Season 5. Striking Vipers threw me for a loop but the Miley Cyrus and the other eposode were boring. I hope we get more like San Junipero, USS Callister, and Black Museum.
    What tripped me out about the end of vipers was how those niggas accepted the virtual sex ans homies wife started stepping out. I hope they don’t try to readdress it with a zesty sequel where they go all the way. #blackmirror

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hopefully it’s more than 3 episodes.
    Looks like it's at least 5... 1682575293982.png

Kinda lines up with a teaser promotional image as well:

You can see the end of the episode titles on the VHS...
    Top to bottom: Beyond the Sea, Loch Henry, Joan is Awful, Mazey Day, and Demon 79

D

Deleted member 191

Such exciting news I just hope it’s better than Season 5. Striking Vipers threw me for a loop but the Miley Cyrus and the other eposode were boring. I hope we get more like San Junipero, USS Callister, and Black Museum.
    White Bear(I think it was called) was good one, Junipero, USS Callister and Black Museum were EPIC! Striking Vipers was HELLA wild. Yeah the doll one with Miley was weird but not in a good way.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    White Bear(I think it was called) was good one, Junipero, USS Callister and Black Museum were EPIC! Striking Vipers was HELLA wild. Yeah the doll one with Miley was weird but not in a good way.
    I forgot all about White Bear! Such a trippy episode and from what I can remember they reset her brain so that she can go through it over and over. I also liked the dating one with the little computer that controlled them.

H
    HailCzr85
    Yes controlled their time together and if they checked to see how long the had, itvreduced their time! That was good.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Looks like it's at least 5... View attachment 7433

Kinda lines up with a teaser promotional image as well:

You can see the end of the episode titles on the VHS...
    Top to bottom: Beyond the Sea, Loch Henry, Joan is Awful, Mazey Day, and Demon 79

Good eye! 5 is straight if they are all good.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    June 15th

Now I’m getting excited. I can’t wait to see mazey day and beyond the sea. I really hope they have some good material. Some of the longer seasons have some subpar episodes. I was watching the one about the people that got Blackmailed two days ago and it was so mediocre.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Just finished, last episode was kinda interesting with the "supernatural" theme. I read they call it "Red Mirror"...
    What i find REALLY interesting is the amount of times the words "Jesus", "God" and similar are used throughout the whole series. As a matter fact, for those who pay attention, this happens with all movies, tv shows, cartoons, etc. nowadays.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Wow! Coincidentally I watched an episode from season 3. I saw the first 2 seasons then kinda stopped.
    I don't watch all of them. I read the description then decide if I am interested.

I'd love for Tyler Perry to do a black version of it where it touches on black issues.

I recall a re-boot of the Twilight Zone where this racist guy was thrown back in history as a Jew in Nazi Germany and a slave on the run in antebellum south USA. On a sidenote, the creator was very pro Civil Rights.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    First 3 episodes are trash.
    This show should have ended years ago before being revived for the american public.
    I agree they are extremely mediocre. The only episode in the whole season I enjoyed was the space one. It was the only one that felt like Black Mirror. Loch Henry was so stupid.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I agree they are extremely mediocre. The only episode in the whole season I enjoyed was the space one. It was the only one that felt like Black Mirror. Loch Henry was so stupid.
    The space one was very predictable in my opinion, the last episode with the black shinigami had the best acting.