Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black nerd self improvement help

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    From the Peak Value Man video from the Business, I want to know how do I live an active and interesting life? Also, how do I improve my game?
    That is such a huge question start us off with a baseline:

• Hobbies
    • Career Field
    • Goals
    • Academic Achievement/degree

Paid1nFull

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is such a huge question start us off with a baseline:

• Hobbies
    • Career Field
    • Goals
    • Academic Achievement/degree
    • DFW, moved here this year and don't know anyone except coworkers
    • Gym, Anime, Boxing fan
    • Software Engineering
    • Become an excellent Front end engineer; when I get enough capital I'll get in the hotel/ restaurant industry
    • BS Information Systems

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    • DFW, moved here this year and don't know anyone except coworkers
    • Gym, Anime, Boxing fan
    • Software Engineering
    • Become an excellent Front end engineer; when I get enough capital I'll get in the hotel/ restaurant industry
    • BS Information Systems
    If you ask me I think you’re getting off to a good start. I think the things you need to focus on more than anything is leveling up your education and your money. When you up your money it allows you to afford more and greater experiences e.g. traveling, fun activities, great eateries and that will help you become more interesting.

The most important aspect of “game” is confidence, without that you will be one of those negros flying to Brazil to get laid. Now how do you increase your confidence level? You do it by creating a demonstrable track record of success in whatever you do. Why does the best mechanic in town have confidence? Because every car that runs through his shop leaves in better condition then it arrived and his customers make it clear by returning. He develops a demonstrable track record of success with each car he fixes.

So that helps you get confidence in yourself but how do you get it with women? The same way you do with everything else, practice. Your confidence in yourself gives you the guts to approach but the smoothness and game gets refined only through approaching multiple women.

But all this rests on your ability to provide. If your money is funny, if you’re living check to check…all this becomes much more difficult. Some spots to check out:
    • Canvas Hotel- Lamar street rooftop bar
    • Hotel Zaza
    You can really see what your value is in the market at those spots. But remember money is everything in the beginning. You go with a shorty on a cruise out of Galveston…MONEY! Want to go to Cigars Unlimited at The Colony, MONEY! Want to go to Fogo De Chao at the Galleria abd hear live piano while wating Picanha…MONEY.

Paid1nFull

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you ask me I think you’re getting off to a good start. I think the things you need to focus on more than anything is leveling up your education and your money. When you up your money it allows you to afford more and greater experiences e.g. traveling, fun activities, great eateries and that will help you become more interesting.

The most important aspect of “game” is confidence, without that you will be one of those negros flying to Brazil to get laid. Now how do you increase your confidence level? You do it by creating a demonstrable track record of success in whatever you do. Why does the best mechanic in town have confidence? Because every car that runs through his shop leaves in better condition then it arrived and his customers make it clear by returning. He develops a demonstrable track record of success with each car he fixes.

So that helps you get confidence in yourself but how do you get it with women? The same way you do with everything else, practice. Your confidence in yourself gives you the guts to approach but the smoothness and game gets refined only through approaching multiple women.

But all this rests on your ability to provide. If your money is funny, if you’re living check to check…all this becomes much more difficult. Some spots to check out:
    • Canvas Hotel- Lamar street rooftop bar
    • Hotel Zaza
    You can really see what your value is in the market at those spots. But remember money is everything in the beginning. You go with a shorty on a cruise out of Galveston…MONEY! Want to go to Cigars Unlimited at The Colony, MONEY! Want to go to Fogo De Chao at the Galleria abd hear live piano while wating Picanha…MONEY.
    Thank you, I really appreciate this !

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    From the Peak Value Man video from the Business, I want to know how do I live an active and interesting life? Also, how do I improve my game?
    Women are fine tuned to smell the broke and dusty on us men so if we aren't moving how we supposed to they will see it. Gotta get the chips up there's no way around it.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The only thing that needed is to get out of your own way. The single biggest obstacle that any person has to overcome is themselves.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    The only thing that needed is to get out of your own way. The single biggest obstacle that any person has to overcome is themselves.
    How does this look in an actionable way for a young man? How does he get out of his own way? How does he have to overcome himself? We as older people may understand what this means looking backwards but his whole adult life is ahead of him so it may not make any sense.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    How does this look in an actionable way for a young man? How does he get out of his own way? How does he have to overcome himself? We as older people may understand what this means looking backwards but his whole adult life is ahead of him so it may not make any sense.
    The whole learning process is making mistakes and learning from them. And that's kinda where I was eluding to. "Getting out of your own way" means making mistakes and learning from them in the process.