The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black Professional Bull Rider, Ouncie Mitchell, Shot Dead By Domestic Abuser

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

View: https://twitter.com/theabrianaj/status/1569412591562244096?t=k9RDdAtk-iVor4ct3-ptFA&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/PBR/status/1406677981393678339?t=hQQmaxZoKkiqyK0-1_VR6Q&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/pbrceo/status/1569438718716674048?t=ur7Rrkjl4fO4X_oCg7QmmQ&s=19

A professional bull rider was shot dead by his on-and-off girlfriend after the pair attended the Utah State Fair on Monday, police said.

Demetrius Omar Lateef Allen, 27, known professionally as 'Ouncie Mitchell,' was found with 'at least one gunshot wound' outside an apartment belonging to LaShawn Denise Bagley, 21.

Allen is survived by a 4-year-old daughter that he had with a previous partner named Nyteshea Haywood.

Bagley has been charged with first-degree murder and third-degree felony discharge of a firearm.

Allen had traveled to Salt Lake City from Houston to compete at a rodeo at the Utah State Fair and had arranged to stay with Bagley, whom Salt Lake City Police say Allen had a 'on-and-off relationship' with, during his trip.

Allen is assumed to have first met Bagley in Houston, where his residence is currently listed and where Bagley previously lived nearby in the suburb of Pearland.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So a dude shot him? He was riding a bull when he got home too? Wild.
I thought it said his on and off girlfriend shot him...?

Did I miss something?
Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The name lashawn, the term domestic abuser, and the lack of gender usage is confusing AF.
I see... women can be abusers too. I saw the girlfriend bit before I read the name. You had me confused over here, lol.

I found a picture, but I'm not 100% sure it's her, so I won't post it.

21 years old though... smh.
1663102249730.png

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I see... women can be abusers too. I saw the girlfriend bit before I read the name. You had me confused over here, lol.

I found a picture, but I'm not 100% sure it's her, so I won't post it.

21 years old though... smh.
    View attachment 3838
    I already know I lived through it and now pay her child support.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The name lashawn, the term domestic abuser, and the lack of gender usage is confusing AF.
    The first sentence says that Mr. Allen was murdered by his girlfriend. This is her:
    134351382_3347450778693990_5482571912555866397_n.jpg Desktop113-scaled.jpg
    It's so sad, now his daughter will have to grow up without both of her parents because that killer couldn't keep her emotions in check.
    R.I.P. to him.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's so sad, now their daughter will have to grow up without both of her parents because that killer couldn't keep her emotions in check.
    R.I.P. to him.
    The little girl's mom is still alive and was not involved in the incident, thankfully.

E

educatedman23

View: https://twitter.com/theabrianaj/status/1569412591562244096?t=k9RDdAtk-iVor4ct3-ptFA&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/PBR/status/1406677981393678339?t=hQQmaxZoKkiqyK0-1_VR6Q&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/pbrceo/status/1569438718716674048?t=ur7Rrkjl4fO4X_oCg7QmmQ&s=19

A professional bull rider was shot dead by his on-and-off girlfriend after the pair attended the Utah State Fair on Monday, police said.

Demetrius Omar Lateef Allen, 27, known professionally as 'Ouncie Mitchell,' was found with 'at least one gunshot wound' outside an apartment belonging to LaShawn Denise Bagley, 21.

Allen is survived by a 4-year-old daughter that he had with a previous partner named Nyteshea Haywood.

Bagley has been charged with first-degree murder and third-degree felony discharge of a firearm.

Allen had traveled to Salt Lake City from Houston to compete at a rodeo at the Utah State Fair and had arranged to stay with Bagley, whom Salt Lake City Police say Allen had a 'on-and-off relationship' with, during his trip.

Allen is assumed to have first met Bagley in Houston, where his residence is currently listed and where Bagley previously lived nearby in the suburb of Pearland.

People need to be taught to control their emotions.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I always thought women do less time if they murder their man than the other way around but this article says they do longer. My guess? They didn't break it down by race. Sisters seem to kill their man more than whites. So, my guess is they punish sisters more and than white women who shed white female tears in court and get sentenced more and it throws off the stats. Just my guess.

E

educatedman23

I always thought women do less time if they murder their man than the other way around but this article says they do longer. My guess? They didn't break it down by race. Sisters seem to kill their man more than whites. So, my guess is they punish sisters more and than white women who shed white female tears in court and get sentenced more and it throws off the stats. Just my guess.

I agree that they did not break it down by race. It is amazing what the truth reveals when race is considered.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA