The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black Store Owner in Alabama Reports Robbery but Responding Officer Punches Him, According to Lawsuit

Ogun

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
A Black liquor store owner in Decatur, Alabama has sued the white police officer in federal court. He claims in the lawsuit that the officer who responded to a robbery punched him in the face, which broke his jaw on March 2020, according to the Associated Press.

The owner, Kevin Penn, is also suing the city of Decatur, along with the officer, Justin Rippen.
I hate to have to say this but, Black people, don't call the #KKKops, even if you need them. take the loss and figure out how to secure yourself. these #KKKops are not here to serve you. ever.

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
There was another story where a bros alarm went off and notified the security place. Then the cop gon come pull him out the house damn near naked and arrest him. Whole time hes telling em i live here this is my house. I was like bru u know theres no way it goes down like that for a white homeowner. Soo fucking disgusting

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    There was another story where a bros alarm went off and notified the security place. Then the cop gon come pull him out the house damn near naked and arrest him. Whole time hes telling em i live here this is my house. I was like bru u know theres no way it goes down like that for a white homeowner. Soo fucking disgusting
    Do you have the video?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember this and was pissed off watching this double standard play out. Now if the store was owned by a Hobbi Dobbi all stops would be pulled to find the robber.
    Those Hobbi Dobbi Indians and Arabs, and well as Asians worship the police. If they own at least 1 store, they bow down to the police. Too many of them, just like the white Karens of both sexes, love to sic the cops on us Black people if they even think that we're trying to get over on them or harm them.

We Black people continue to basically be to told and coerced into trusting, forgiving, loving, worshipping, and befriending the thugs with badges. We continue to be pressured and brainwashed into seeing the gangbangers in blue as our ultimate protectors and providers and justice. We continue to fear for our lives and be attacked more than any other group. Yet time and time again, the Deputy gangs and the thugs in blue are allowed to "fear for their lives" and see and label Black people as threats and rabid animals worth attacking, not human beings and victims worth protecting.

We continue to see a lethal and dangerous pattern from what recently happened to the Black kid in Bridgewater, NJ and the Atatiana Jeffersons and Botham Jeans and Brianna Taylors, down to the other horrific and unsettling stories posted on this very thread.

We Black people have been ultimately left to fend for ourselves. Even the Supreme Court ruled that cops are not to obligated to help you or take a bullet for you. So why are we continuing to celebrate The Cowards of Duty who carefully choose and off their Black targets one by one and actually have the safest jobs in the world? Because the cops are assigned to maintain and enforce the status quo and oppress Black people while protecting the white dominant society, its buffers, the elite, and their interests and property.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Those Hobbi Dobbi Indians and Arabs, and well as Asians worship the police. If they own at least 1 store, they bow down to the police. Too many of them, just like the white Karens of both sexes, love to sic the cops on us Black people if they even think that we're trying to get over on them or harm them.

We Black people continue to basically be to told and coerced into trusting, forgiving, loving, worshipping, and befriending the thugs with badges. We continue to be pressured and brainwashed into seeing the gangbangers in blue as our ultimate protectors and providers and justice. We continue to fear for our lives and be attacked more than any other group. Yet time and time again, the Deputy gangs and the thugs in blue are allowed to "fear for their lives" and see and label Black people as threats and rabid animals worth attacking, not human beings and victims worth protecting.

We continue to see a lethal and dangerous pattern from what recently happened to the Black kid in Bridgewater, NJ and the Atatiana Jeffersons and Botham Jeans and Brianna Taylors, down to the other horrific and unsettling stories posted on this very thread.

We Black people have been ultimately left to fend for ourselves. Even the Supreme Court ruled that cops are not to obligated to help you or take a bullet for you. So why are we continuing to celebrate The Cowards of Duty who carefully choose and off their Black targets one by one and actually have the safest jobs in the world? Because the cops are assigned to maintain and enforce the status quo and oppress Black people while protecting the white dominant society, its buffers, the elite, and their interests and property.
    Very well said Sista! I still have hopes that the rage and actions that did take place in the 60s rekindles, otherwise I dont think FBA's will be here in 50 years. I have been banned from racist Reddit for telling of those tales that WS media knows damn well it happen and why it happened.

We are being flooded with other races that are programmed to hate us and we have never done anything to these people. I am no longer in the business of making white people comfortable; Frankly that goes for ANY other race that is Anti Black.

There was this black shill republican coongress that stated "AmeriKKKa is NOT a racist country". I have to agree he's right. Because I have seen a Pinkerton, a Spic and a Hobbi Dobbi ALL gang up on 1 FBA. #AmeriKKKaIsAntiBlack plain and simple.

On the bright side tho Sis? That pink skin IS their sin and they are dying out, some are even helping blackening up their bloodlines.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Very well said Sista! I still have hopes that the rage and actions that did take place in the 60s rekindles, otherwise I dont think FBA's will be here in 50 years. I have been banned from racist Reddit for telling of those tales that WS media knows damn well it happen and why it happened.

We are being flooded with other races that are programmed to hate us and we have never done anything to these people. I am no longer in the business of making white people comfortable; Frankly that goes for ANY other race that is Anti Black.

There was this black shill republican coongress that stated "AmeriKKKa is NOT a racist country". I have to agree he's right. Because I have seen a Pinkerton, a Spic and a Hobbi Dobbi ALL gang up on 1 FBA. #AmeriKKKaIsAntiBlack plain and simple.

On the bright side tho Sis? That pink skin IS their sin and they are dying out, some are even helping blackening up their bloodlines.
    FBA people and Black people period definitely and absolutely cannot afford to continue to remain too comfortable. We need to all be and remain on code immediately.

And lol you got banned from anti-Black racist WS reddit too?

Reminds me of this thread I made:

The anti-Black vitriol both online and offline are fucking rampant and plastered everywhere. No truly escaping it and it often is seen and heard without warning.

Also look it up: Both Copmala Harris and Jim Crow Joe Biden said the same exact thing and basically agreed with what that republican coongress person Tim Cook said while trying to seem "oppositional." All the Dems and the racist leftist media dogged out Tim Coon. Yet, they tried to bury and ignore the fact that both Copmala and Jim Crow Joe said that "I don't think that the American people are racist" and "No America is not a racist country" as a weak "rebuttal" to Tim Coon's remark. They're all in on maintaining the anti-Black status quo. Anti-Black racism is bipartisan.