Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wish Black women would stop sleeping around with men so they can receive benefits. It’s not appealing nor is it helping the Black community. Women are the biggest manipulators. They use their femininity and sexuality to get whatever they want out of men. I never did and never will co-sign this behavior.

A Black woman called up on Kendra G’s IG live an hour after she had sex with a man. This woman is on there to look for men (who are most likely looking for relationships) to inbox her so she can get “flewed out”. That person isn’t in a formal relationship with the man she is screwing. They are just sexual partners, nothing more. This is all weird to me. I have to remember that not all women and men want commitment. But damn. If you having sex with a man for money, groceries, vacations, etc, then most likely you’re a prostitute.
    We know about the passport bros, let’s also address the passport ho’s.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm not gonna put it all on the women. Way, way too many f*ck boys, Pookie and Ray Ray types.

When the thorough brothers get their numbers up, there are visible options. Ultimately though, this is all the end result of decades old war on the black family and on black men and black women specifically in different ways.

There are no immediate consequences for this type of behavior. Black men will still hit her up. Some of us just aren't going to make it. As much as it pains us, not all of us will make it.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not gonna put it all on the women. Way, way too many f*ck boys, Pookie and Ray Ray types.

When the thorough brothers get their numbers up, there are visible options. Ultimately though, this is all the end result of decades old war on the black family and on black men and black women specifically in different ways.

There are no immediate consequences for this type of behavior. Black men will still hit her up. Some of us just aren't going to make it. As much as it pains us, not all of us will make it.
    I understand that, but I’m speaking on the women right now. I’m a woman myself by the way. I just find it idiotic to sleep around with men to gain money, food, clothing, and other necessities. The same ones who be claiming they don’t need a man are depending on men for sex and survival. Enough of our people have been conditioned to believe that fornication over marriage is the answer. Meanwhile, too many think that sex will get them a ring and commitment.

The Black community needs healing from the past division between the man and women. The old war caused significant damage, and is still occurring. On top of that, the racist media and these sold out negros are pushing interracial while demonizing each other. It’s problems on both sides for sure. My main concern is Black women thinking it’s okay to sleep around. I know it’s not okay for any side to do it. But these same women (so called role models) are teaching younger women to get around sexually.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wish Black women would stop sleeping around with men so they can receive benefits. It’s not appealing nor is it helping the Black community. Women are the biggest manipulators. They use their femininity and sexuality to get whatever they want out of men. I never did and never will co-sign this behavior.

A Black woman called up on Kendra G’s IG live an hour after she had sex with a man. This woman is on there to look for men (who are most likely looking for relationships) to inbox her so she can get “flewed out”. That person isn’t in a formal relationship with the man she is screwing. They are just sexual partners, nothing more. This is all weird to me. I have to remember that not all women and men want commitment. But damn. If you having sex with a man for money, groceries, vacations, etc, then most likely you’re a prostitute.

The attitude she has too is disgusting. It's all about me, me, me, me. She doesn't think about how her actions can be viewed by Men. She is totally oblivious to how she looks and that's a damn shame. A woman shouldn't be sleeping with a man who she doesn't feel is worthy of being her protector and provider. This is how pregnancies and broken families come about.

YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    I 100% agree with you. I just don’t understand it. I guess she wasn’t taught right or she didn’t have the same upbringing as other black women who don’t get around.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Ewwww that is so nasty and uncouth.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Instead of Passport Hoes to match Passport Bros, let’s call them Spirit Hoes cause they getting flewed out via Spirit, and no you don’t get a window seat!

On a serious note, this does hurt the black community but it’s not limited to us. White, Hispanic, and Asian women are playing the same game and to dig deeper what’s really being abused is the clashing of times. Back in the day it was expected for men to court women, those women had to act accordingly tho, but now women are getting away from that line of thinking and warping the process in their favor. Flying a girl out ≠ courting. That’s tricking! Buyers and sellers. Tricks and hoes.

What we need is the more black families to build black wealth and what would help is us explaining to the younger generations how family affects generational and community wealth.

YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    Oh trust I know it happens in other communities. I focus on my community though because I want us to live and do better for ourselves and families. “Spirit ho’s” is too funny. I heard spirit airlines suck anyway. No wonder their flights are cheap.
    We need order in our community as well as respect for self. Sleeping around is the opposite of love. It’s defiling the body. They can have their soul ties and std’s.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Many Women from poor countries have this attitude, we know that already.
    But Black women like this are playing into an accepted stereotype of being oversexed, and with loose morals, as opposed to the Asian and Latinas who do it strictly for survival reasons. Men rule in their countries so,in a twisted way,it makes sense to use men this way. (I’ve seen African and Carribean women manipulate men for the same reason. (You learn a lot in beauty shops.)

With Black women it’s considered being morally degenerate.
    Some of that’s from slavery. Some areas of the country (North Atlantic seaboard, I think) were slave breeding farms and made this kind of thinking normal.

Now this woman’s co-workers, neighbors, mama, kids, potential mates all know who she is. That’s so embarrassing for anybody, but especially for a woman.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Lort "Passport Ho's"😂😂💯👍🏿

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Instead of Passport Hoes to match Passport Bros, let’s call them Spirit Hoes cause they getting flewed out via Spirit, and no you don’t get a window seat!

On a serious note, this does hurt the black community but it’s not limited to us. White, Hispanic, and Asian women are playing the same game and to dig deeper what’s really being abused is the clashing of times. Back in the day it was expected for men to court women, those women had to act accordingly tho, but now women are getting away from that line of thinking and warping the process in their favor. Flying a girl out ≠ courting. That’s tricking! Buyers and sellers. Tricks and hoes.

What we need is the more black families to build black wealth and what would help is us explaining to the younger generations how family affects generational and community wealth.
    It may be seen in other communities but it is promoted in ours and so we must be extra vigilant in smacking it down.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Many Women from poor countries have this attitude, we know that already.
    But Black women like this are playing into an accepted stereotype of being oversexed, and with loose morals, as opposed to the Asian and Latinas who do it strictly for survival reasons. Men rule in their countries so,in a twisted way,it makes sense to use men this way. (I’ve seen African and Carribean women manipulate men for the same reason. (You learn a lot in beauty shops.)

With Black women it’s considered being morally degenerate.
    Some of that’s from slavery. Some areas of the country (North Atlantic seaboard, I think) were slave breeding farms and made this kind of thinking normal.

Now this woman’s co-workers, neighbors, mama, kids, potential mates all know who she is. That’s so embarrassing for anybody, but especially for a woman.
    The problem is that she isn't embarrassed and believes she is logical in her behavior. Which becomes reinforced by the procession of simps vying for her attention and buying her groceries. It's a sad state of affairs.

Totvi_Podcast

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    The attitude she has too is disgusting. It's all about me, me, me, me. She doesn't think about how her actions can be viewed by Men. She is totally oblivious to how she looks and that's a damn shame. A woman shouldn't be sleeping with a man who she doesn't feel is worthy of being her protector and provider. This is how pregnancies and broken families come about.
    Sexual behavior does not equate or should validate your status in the world. I agree that we could go back to being a bit more socially responsible with removing the lax attitude when dealing with sex. I’m not saying this to be wack or anything. Ladies should stick to on brother and brothers to one sister.

Jay
    Jay
    It shouldn't validate your status but it can definitely be an indication of your status. I believe you can be promiscuous and a good person but those people won't be on social with a robe on talking about they sent a guy to get groceries.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A man can only be taken advantage of by these women if they allow it. If a man values sex that much then they will be taken advantage of. If they value good looks and p*ssy that much then they will be taken advantage of.

If they have morals and are a stand up guy then they won't be able to be taken advantage of because they will see through the facade.
    I've had women try to take advantage of me and if you can get past the good looks and keep your mind off sex then you'll see it every time.

From there you just have to decide if you are going to get what you want out of it or just walk away! SImply but be the player. Don't get played.

Now that said I would never take advise to take advantage of a woman that is genuinely interested in you and looking for a relationship. However is the chick is a gold digger and there for finances and she gets played then she put herself in that situation by being a ho!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

'Flown out' -correct past tense.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    000000.net women aren't doing this, the problem are the masses. The ones with her mindset are on tik tok, youtube, twitter the most and as soon as a sista speaks up they come after her HARD. Using terms like you're a 'pick me'.

I recall Ayesha Curry commenting on how some women show up at the NBA games and sisters went in on her HAAAARD. To be fair, its like that all over. White boys complain about that with the young white women. They in them streets tough as well.

All we can do is all we can do in our own circles, etc. I actually think in time, we'll go back to being socially conservative. It will be when shyt gets way too bad and it will be when B1 gets normalized. Hoe-ish, f*ck boy behavior doesn't exist long in a pro black environment.