The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Bob Saget Died From Bumping Head

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Ain’t that crazy, he wasn‘t on drugs, not drunk, he just bumped hus head, didnt realize how bad it was, went to sleep and never woke up. Shit changes when you get older for real.

B6999133-EF6D-45E9-BB67-2B17CBB0F5BC.jpeg

Saget did not die of a heart attack or a stroke -- which authorities believed was the case -- we've learned the cause of death was more shocking and tragic.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... after checking into the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Orlando on January 9, he hit his head on something. We're told authorities don't know what object he hit -- possibly the headboard -- but there was an obvious bruise on the back of his head.

Authorities believe Bob did not know the severity of the injury and got under the covers and went to sleep. We're told he never woke up and died from a brain bleed.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It‘s scary how quick things can end. He just went to sleep thinking it was normal night and it was over. I can’t imagine dying like that and not being able to say bye to my son. I couldn’t imagine his thoughts as he seizured and saw his life flash before his eyes knowing it was over and he could do nothing.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are a lot of theories going around on this. Especially after that female comedian fell and hit her head on stage, having the same brain bleed as well. People are starting to raise concerns about vaxx adverse effects. A lot of athletes have fallen over mid-game or during workouts. I have seen at least a dozen people come into the clinic with concerns of "blacking out" and the doctors can't seem to find issues from what I heard. Scary to think about it either way. One fall and it can be over.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It‘s scary how quick things can end. He just went to sleep thinking it was normal night and it was over. I can’t imagine dying like that and not being able to say bye to my son. I couldn’t imagine his thoughts as he seizured and saw his life flash before his eyes knowing it was over and he could do nothing.
    Yea he went out a way we all fear, too young and suddenly. Any of us are prone to go out the same way if we're not thinking it through. "Sleep it off" doesn't seem so bad at first. Shit, now we know. His demise is a lesson for the rest of us. Rip to Bob on that note

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yea he went out a way we all fear, too young and suddenly. Any of us are prone to go out the same way if we're not thinking it through. "Sleep it off" doesn't seem so bad at first. Shit, now we know. His demise is a lesson for the rest of us. Rip to Bob on that note
    Yeah it makes it clear to me why my Doc ripped my ass when I went to sleep after having a concussion. He actually yelled at me and talked to me like he was my dad. This updates makes it hit close...if you bump your head hard and you feel anything you need to go to the emergency room.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah it makes it clear to me why my Doc ripped my ass when I went to sleep after having a concussion. He actually yelled at me and talked to me like he was my dad. This updates makes it hit close...if you bump your head hard and you feel anything you need to go to the emergency room.
    Fact.

Men gotta learn to push pride aside

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Big facts. Falling asleep after a head injury is a potentially deadly mistake that many people unfortunately make. Going to the ER is paramount!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Fact.

Men gotta learn to push pride aside
    Also doesn't help that healthcare is so expensive. If you have PPO you get nickeled and dimes every time you go get treatment. I'm not saying that it's Bob's issue but the financial aspect stops people from getting the care they need.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The more news coming out about these vaccines, the more worried I am getting. I can't remember the man's name (some French dude), but the man who discovered HIV was telling people a week before he died to get tested for HIV after your booster and sue your government. Like wtf is going on there? I didn't get a booster. I only was required to get the first and second rounds of the vaccine. A bit off-topic but it is related to my previous post in the thread.