Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Let's keep it one buck. She has zero receipts of any work in the black community. She was all about her sexuality. She got hemmed up and I for one will not be bullied and shamed into riding for someone who would not ride for my family if I got murdered by a white cop and it was national. I've rarely met a black lesbian who had anything but disdain for black men, especially straight black men because we are their competition for black women. The lesbians I've seen don't even want to be cordial friends with gay black men. They are into their own world and that's it. Not all but somewhere between 90 percent and 99 percent, which is way too many of them. I think she was definitely over-sentenced, most likely as a political statement by Putin. That said, the onus on her release are the people she rode for: LBGTQ and by extension the government since she is a U.S. citizen.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Let's keep it one buck. She has zero receipts of any work in the black community. She was all about her sexuality. She got hemmed up and I for one will not be bullied and shamed into riding for someone who would not ride for my family if I got murdered by a white cop and it was national. I've rarely met a black lesbian who had anything but disdain for black men, especially straight black men because we are their competition for black women. The lesbians I've seen don't even want to be cordial friends with gay black men. They are into their own world and that's it. Not all but somewhere between 90 percent and 99 percent, which is way too many of them. I think she was definitely over-sentenced, most likely as a political statement by Putin. That said, the onus on her release are the people she rode for: LBGTQ and by extension the government since she is a U.S. citizen.
Exactamundo. She will get out and talk about how this was against the gay community and how they need to stand together for gay rights. This is not a Black issue at all.