the down and in sportstalk group

where we chop it up in regards to sports and hip hop...feel free to leave a vibe !!!!

Stats

Category
Podcasts
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Bronny James Ready For The NBA?

Yadabear

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Wtf is going on here...the state of delusion that is inside the James household is crazy to me. He wasn't good at USC and you think he is ready for the NBA. Is lebron speeding up the process cuz he is ready to retire sooner than later? What do you think about this and who do you think would risk it to draft him?

Screenshot_20240405_111033_Bleacher Report.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Wtf is going on here...the state of delusion that is inside the James household is crazy to me. He wasn't good at USC and you think he is ready for the NBA. Is lebron speeding up the process cuz he is ready to retire sooner than later? What do you think about this and who do you think would risk it to draft him?

View attachment 9029
Lebron wants him & Bronny to be the Ken Griffey Sr. & Jr. of the NBA. I think Bronny will be ok, but he's going to need a LOT of work.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean

View attachment 9029
It's the NBA's biggest open secret that LeBron wants to play with his son before retiring. He's been working on it for years. I just hope it ends well. There's every reason to say it may not.