Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Brothas Please Stop Traveling To Colombia And Other 3rd World Spanish Countries.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This brother was almost kidnapped and killed, left with lacerations all of his body, a broken leg & spine, and likely traumatized. But the golden question is why? I don’t mean why did this happen to him but why was he in this position to begin with? Why are so many brothas traveling to 3rd world countries at the risk death? These are all rhetorical questions because we know the answer is sex, but here’s the kicker; while I don’t agree with the Passport Bro Movement, I can tell everyone first hand that a passport is one of the most powerful tools you can have as it unlocks international banking, networking, favorable currency conversion rates, and a break from close distance white supremacy. So back to the answer of my rhetorical questions; to minimize this powerful tool to just sex is doing yourselves a grave disservice.

I am no Pan African but I did travel to Ghana then visited family in Detroit before returning home. I felt safer in Ghana than Detroit, bought African art, made African contacts, I would never travel to Colombia unless it was lucrative for me. There’s no stories of Americans getting drugged and their kidneys stolen over in Africa like Latin America. Es no bueno 4 me.

D

Deleted member 1946

This brother was almost kidnapped and killed, left with lacerations all of his body, a broken leg & spine, and likely traumatized. But the golden question is why? I don’t mean why did this happen to him but why was he in this position to begin with? Why are so many brothas traveling to 3rd world countries at the risk death? These are all rhetorical questions because we know the answer is sex, but here’s the kicker; while I don’t agree with the Passport Bro Movement, I can tell everyone first hand that a passport is one of the most powerful tools you can have as it unlocks international banking, networking, favorable currency conversion rates, and a break from close distance white supremacy. So back to the answer of my rhetorical questions; to minimize this powerful tool to just sex is doing yourselves a grave disservice.

I am no Pan African but I did travel to Ghana then visited family in Detroit before returning home. I felt safer in Ghana than Detroit, bought African art, made African contacts, I would never travel to Colombia unless it was lucrative for me. There’s no stories of Americans getting drugged and their kidneys stolen over in Africa like Latin America. Es no bueno 4 me.
    This kind of thing happens way more than folks think. They think that every USA brother has money. That is the stereotype. I agree sex is why many are going to these countries.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If you are in a developing country looking for hoes, just like in Detroit, Philly, NY, LA its going to be in the seedy part of town so its not just sex for sale but other vices and crime.

So, you are already in an environment where 1, is already grimy 2, you are thinking with the wrong head and so the cultural radar we have when we sense we are in a danger zone gets clouded. 3, You are richer than 90 percent of the people by default and so a walking, invisible 'rob me' sign is over your head.

All this and more is a recipe for disaster. Plus, and I'll go there. Robbing a white boy in that way is seen by local as far more of a risk than robbing a brotha, even if both are American.

They assume white boys will bring in the embassy, the crime go up to higher levels, etc way more than a brotha will.