Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Call of Duty MW Sequel and Warzone 2 Announced

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
So yeah they just announced a sequel to modern warfare 2019 and warzone This might be the last call of duty they produce independently pre Microsoft Acquisition

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Matt Leblanc Reaction GIF

Gonna have to check this out. I’m getting a bit burned out on these shits but the graphics are so good I can’t resist

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I just want Call Of Duty Mobile on PC. I want to play all the old maps from past games I enjoyed. The new games suck. There, I said it. I haven't enjoyed one since Ghosts and that one was kind of a bust for me when they did the first update. Ruined the game. Haven't played CoD since.

Devin

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is exciting! I really enjoy the Call of Duty series, and Modern Warfare happened to be one of my favorites out of the bunch. I can't wait to see what they come up with next, but I will definitely be purchasing it once it's released. I didn't think there was much they could do to better their games, but we will just have to wait and see how it all plays out. Thank you for sharing!

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is coming out october
This is supper cool. I have been expecting this announcement for a while now and I'm glad that it finally dropped. It's not that long for it to be released, so at least in the next 5 months, we would have it.