The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Can A Man Be In Love With With Two Women??

D

Deleted member 191

I think with over 7 or 8 billion or so people in the world, loving only one person seems infeasible. For anyone. It's rare but I think if more people were upfront and open to open relationships and polyamorous arrangements, couples in this day and age might actually be happier.

No disrespect to anyone who prefers monogamy.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    There few mammals that mate for life with Humans I believe it's more for economic purposes than sexual. If you can afford Sister wives then why not but if you're lacking financially you should stick to one. There's nothing wrong with polygamy or open relationships as long as all Involved understand what they're getting into. I'm good with one at this point in my life.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think you can have different kinds of love for different women. I think the same can be said for women with men.

The issue is that it is hard for a man to form longstanding love with more than one woman. The kind of love that is rooted in friendship and respect. Does that make sense? I mean if people want to be with multiple people, that is their business but I personally would not want that sort of relationship. Especially not with kids involved.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I think you can have different kinds of love for different women. I think the same can be said for women with men.

The issue is that it is hard for a man to form longstanding love with more than one woman. The kind of love that is rooted in friendship and respect. Does that make sense? I mean if people want to be with multiple people, that is their business but I personally would not want that sort of relationship. Especially not with kids.
    I only know about DeRay Davis. He's been with two women for years. I'm almost certain his kid doesn't live with them.