The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Celebs past and present you'd love to chill with

zBucks
Who are some celebs, past and or present that you'd love to chill with? Snoop Dogg is high on the list for me personally. Not only due to his music, but due to him in general. Dude is just awesome. Imagine hanging out with him? Dude it'd be a blast. Oh and someone else I would like to chill with is Rihanna. I mean, come on, who wouldn't want to right? 😉

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Michael Jackson. I am well aware of the accusations and I don't think he did what people accuse him of. I think his father just abused him so severely, well he didn't know how to function or socialize properly in certain aspects of his life. I always thought he was a cool dude and would have loved to hang out with him in his prime.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Michael Jackson. I am well aware of the accusations and I don't think he did what people accuse him of. I think his father just abused him so severely, well he didn't know how to function or socialize properly in certain aspects of his life. I always thought he was a cool dude and would have loved to hang out with him in his prime.
    Hell yeah. The FBI followed him for 10 years, if they didn't find anything in that time that man is innocent.