ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    A judge on Thursday also dismissed an assault charge filed by one of the white boaters against the riverboat co-captain. The Montgomery Police Department said the co-captain was a victim in the assaults......and never should've been charged in the first place. ✊🏿💯✅️
    Here's to the small victories ✊🏿💯✅️

20231106_044530.jpg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    A common tactic of white supremacy is first, try to get away with no charges filed against any white person who attacks a black person. Second, if the public outcry is too much, file the mildest charge possible. For example, instead first degree murder, manslaughter. Third, wait till the public has moved on and quietly drop charges on some bogus reason.

What we don't do as a group generally, especially the local black population is not make a list of the white supremacists who were instrumental in letting them go and whoever is in their office via election is vote them out and make sure its known why as a warning to others.

ShermX69X
    ShermX69X
    "What we don't do as a group generally, especially the local black population is not make a list of the white supremacists who were instrumental in letting them go and whoever is in their office via election is vote them out and make sure its known why as a warning to others."

Right and I've long thought the same. However, I do believe there are a few of us out here that do. I remember Tariq had a web site that would actually be used for that exact purpose (swsdatabase.com) and ws went cave nuts and got it shut down very fast.

Search "swsdatabase" on twitter aka X and you'll see how hard they went in on it.

Now that is exactly what we need, and it should be set up in a way as to not let it become so easily attacked and taken down. Now is the time to do it.

Wish I already knew how to write code!
    Reactions: ZxBro