Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    White supremacists don't have Kid Rock arguing with Tariq or Roland or whomever.

They send people like Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor.

We don't learn. It's not The Breakfast Club's lane. All they did was give white supremacist tik tok, twitter and youtube shorts ammo by playing clips of Elder gaslighting them.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I wouldn't choose Charlamagne to lead the B1 brigade but I do give The Breakfast Club credit. No other major black oriented program in the mainstream would have:
    Dr. Claud Anderson, Tariq Nasheed. Dr. Umar Johnson, Farrakhan or Rizza Islam on their program. The few that do, like Roland (Is he mainstream? Dr. Umar) its always confrontational. No other major black oriented program would challenge Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and Biden enough for Biden to say the you ain't black stuff.
    The Breakfast Club is followed by the Blacks we are trying to win over as well as white folks. I am now seeing snippets of the show as either youtube shorts or being discussed by all manner of fake azz black conservatives and white right wingers.

It was a bad look. I took no pleasure in it even though it was Charlamagne. Lesson they should learn is if you are going to bring on a major gaslighter, you need someone who is in that lane to counter. The Indian guy running for president, Vivek Ramaswamy gave them a bit of that work as well.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    A friend said Larry Elder was on Jason Whitlock talking shit and I 'Youtubed' both names and just took this one as it had a recording of the interview/conversation. He's (Whitlock) obviously a coon but the point is that Jason Whitlock isn't shyt, but we all knew that.

Tezlyn did her best but she's a political strategist as I said. She was the only one that had any kind of come back. Charlamagne isn't built for this type of discussion and now we have Larry Elder doing a victory lap.

Notice he rarely, ever comes at anyone who can debate the points? He's been around since the early 90s and how many times you see him talk to any one like even Cornell West. I've said this before, and I'm sure you will agree. Jason Black would give him that work.

Heck, most folks on here can give Elder some push back and make him start talking fast. Anyway, CtG and them didn't do their homework. Larry is a lawyer, he does. He will research someone and find their talking points but he can be got. Piers Morgan got him flustered and angry and talking fast during the Trayvon Martin case. Larry tried to call Trayvon's friend dumb. Piers asked him "How many languages do you speak Larry?" (she spoke multiple languages, I think French, Creole, English and Spanish) and Larry started visibly getting angry, fast talking.