Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I am already aware of efforts by banks and other corporations to grab up nice houses (including those that are not being offered for sale)
due to relatives in an Atlanta suburb bringing this to my attention.

They and others receive unsolicited calls and offers all the time for their home and the properties that provide them with rental income
(neither their home nor their rental properties is or has been offered for sale).

Disgusting how prosperous (current: Atlanta - in the past: Black Wall Street) Black areas and places on the verge of prosperity (Mason, TN)
are constantly being targeted for interference.

Just goes to show how false...the false narrative of Black inferiority and failure....is...
since those events have to be constantly staged.

Chase-home-grab.jpeg

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You will own nothing and you will be happy ~ Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum

I hope Black people don't fall for this. They are doing this all over the country, they were doing it in Miami too. The plan is to control housing where we are and in most major cities, making them police states much like in China. If folks can, I'd advise them to move as far away from cities as they can into smaller rural towns and buy where they are fewer cell towers. The cities aren't going to be any place we want to be when they flip the switch. Trust and believe. Chase are those fake Yous' bank. We are being targeted on all fronts. We aren't going to know what hit us.