The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Cheater Story

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Holy crap. You can legit be living with someone and not know so much. He took advantage of her being kind and forgiving. I think he knew he could sweet-talk her too. I hade dudes like that. They find women like this and just abuse them mentally and emotionally. I am glad she shared her story though. You really need to be on a level of trust and understanding before you let anyone move into your space.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Holy crap. You can legit be living with someone and not know so much. He took advantage of her being kind and forgiving. I think he knew he could sweet-talk her too. I hade dudes like that. They find women like this and just abuse them mentally and emotionally. I am glad she shared her story though. You really need to be on a level of trust and understanding before you let anyone move into your space.
Thats why kind people gotta learn how to see red flags because vultures really be out there looking for their next meal. This nigga had his baby mom’s on her couch thats a super violation he was a no good nigga from the start. I had situations like this and had to charge it to the game. I had to realize the gaps in my game and adjust.

She seems mad goofy for even going back to that dude after going through all of that. Hopefully she learns from this and moves better.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's a dog eat dog world out here! RKelly wannabes, drugheads, liars...

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Thats why kind people gotta learn how to see red flags because vultures really be out there looking for their next meal. This nigga had his baby mom’s on her couch thats a super violation he was a no good nigga from the start. I had situations like this and had to charge it to the game. I had to realize the gaps in my game and adjust.

She seems mad goofy for even going back to that dude after going through all of that. Hopefully she learns from this and moves better.
She was in love with him and likely was manipulated by him. I have had friends fall into the same trap. It is easy to fall but hard to get out of. Having a forgiving heart is a powerful thing but if you allow yourself to be around those whose only aim is to take advantage, this is the end result. He used her like a fall-back system and a doormat. She didn't deserve that but at the time, she likely didn't feel like she deserved better.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
She was in love with him and likely was manipulated by him. I have had friends fall into the same trap. It is easy to fall but hard to get out of. Having a forgiving heart is a powerful thing but if you allow yourself to be around those whose only aim is to take advantage, this is the end result. He used her like a fall-back system and a doormat. She didn't deserve that but at the time, she likely didn't feel like she deserved better.
Yeah but fool me once, shame on you fool me twice shame on me. She has to take accountability for not reading red flags so this doesn’t happen again.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yeah but fool me once, shame on you fool me twice shame on me. She has to take accountability for not reading red flags so this doesn’t happen again.
She really should have stayed away but without knowing her personally, who knows what was going on in her head or heart. Some people are just too passive and nice when they need to be mean and dismissive. This dude deserved that. She should have cut ties but I think the kid is what brought her back to the relationship. She liked felt like his kid was her own.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
She really should have stayed away but without knowing her personally, who knows what was going on in her head or heart. Some people are just too passive and nice when they need to be mean and dismissive. This dude deserved that. She should have cut ties but I think the kid is what brought her back to the relationship. She liked felt like his kid was her own.
Yeah but you can’t change the world only yo’self so if you dont prep yourself the next asshole gon slidethru and take advantage too.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yeah but you can’t change the world only yo’self so if you dont prep yourself the next asshole gon slidethru and take advantage too.
We can only hope she learned from this experience to not only value herself more but value the time she spends on others. Time, after all, is the be-all-end-all currency in our lives. You can spend it but you can't ever get it back.