The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

CHEERING FOR THE OTHER SIDE

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Movies are propaganda there's ALWAYS an agenda.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Of course they are. I would hope nobody is looking to Hollywood or the mainstream media for information.

Maybe general information from the media but knowing you'll never get the whole truth! They are always selective in reporting, ommit certain parts that they don't like, and slant the story to their narrative!

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Kilmonger got on my nerves in the beginning but by the end he seemed to be the only one fit to be Black Panther.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    He was on code about a lot. His idea was to use Wakanda's wealth and power to liberate black people around the world.

In Wakanda forever there white power system committed a literal act of war and they just let it slide. Kilmonger would have demolished a nation over that if he were in charge.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    💜 .... I thought it was just me but I've actually ended up this way since childhood my brother always made me play the bad guy when we would watch He-Man I always had to be EviLyn .... But I noticed when Jamie Foxx was the bad guy also when Idris had to fight Aquaman???
    In the first avengers I totally rooted for Loki 😭

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Loki actually ended up being right
    Kilmonger actually ended up being right.
    Even Thanos was proved correct in a way

There's videos on these in YouTube

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But I loved Killmonger from the moment he questioned that yTwoman about getting the artifacts and paying a fair price?... It lives in my mind rent free 😆

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    He was right. Just as he said the dominant society started trying to steal vibranium to take power.

So he was right that they should take the fight to then instead of waiting for them to attack first!

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeap.... I'm big on the cinema symbolism...
    Like in Snow White and the huntsmen if I'm not mistaken? That's the one where she (the ice Queen) used stolen children from murdered villages to build her army, it's also the same story writing in Star Wars the Force Awakens when Finn finds out himself and other AWOL Stormtroopers had been kidnapped from their families...
    I take that as a message such as child protective services an the American government