HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

If the USA is persistent on spreading the empire, it’ll get into a shooting war which China. The Taiwanese shouldn’t let themselves be used as a pawn to attack China. It’ll only end in their destruction once the USA gets bored and cuts and runs. .

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Just my guess, but I don't think America wants anything near that kinda smoke. The last time we fought a major world power was WW 2 and Korean War and in the Korean war, China wasn't anywhere near the China that is today and America didn't intend to fight China in the Korean war, they invited themselves in. America pushed the North Koreans to the river border of China, and didn't cross into China to finish them off. China was poor ASF at that time. The only time we came close was when the Russians put missiles in Cuba. And that was a power move on Russia.

Every single war America has fought after the 50s has been against countries they know they can beat. America only fights countries it knows it has a huge military superiority over: North Korea in Korean War (1950-1952) (they didn't intend to fight China as well) but got beat to a stale mate), North Vietnam (1960s/1970s), Grenada 1983, Panama 1989, Iraq twice 1990s and 2000s, Afghanistan 2000s. And Iraq had a good regional military but no where close to being a world power in terms of military strength.

China wants Taiwan way more than America is willing to defend it. Also, the American people are not going to go to war against China to save Taiwan. America will never fight a nuclear power openly like that unless its attacked first. Just my supposition.

1980s under Reagan, America went into Lebanon, got bombed and left just as quickly. Anyway, Taiwan is personal with China. They have waiting since WW2 for that run back. And they want it way more than we are willing to defend it.

Jay
    Jay
    I think you’re right but my concern is that we don’t know how blood lustly the powers that be are. They might get too conceited and actually start a fight that they can’t win.
    D

Deleted member 1946

Just my guess, but I don't think America wants anything near that kinda smoke. The last time we fought a major world power was WW 2 and Korean War and in the Korean war, China wasn't anywhere near the China that is today and America didn't intend to fight China in the Korean war, they invited themselves in. America pushed the North Koreans to the river border of China, and didn't cross into China to finish them off. China was poor ASF at that time. The only time we came close was when the Russians put missiles in Cuba. And that was a power move on Russia.

Every single war America has fought after the 50s has been against countries they know they can beat. America only fights countries it knows it has a huge military superiority over: North Korea in Korean War (1950-1952) (they didn't intend to fight China as well) but got beat to a stale mate), North Vietnam (1960s/1970s), Grenada 1983, Panama 1989, Iraq twice 1990s and 2000s, Afghanistan 2000s. And Iraq had a good regional military but no where close to being a world power in terms of military strength.

China wants Taiwan way more than America is willing to defend it. Also, the American people are not going to go to war against China to save Taiwan. America will never fight a nuclear power openly like that unless its attacked first. Just my supposition.

1980s under Reagan, America went into Lebanon, got bombed and left just as quickly. Anyway, Taiwan is personal with China. They have waiting since WW2 for that run back. And they want it way more than we are willing to defend it.
    It is amazing how folks keep talking that the USA is the best militarily but then again that makes it seem as if China is way behind us. I think China is far ahead than many people think.

D

Deleted member 1946

If the USA is persistent on spreading the empire, it’ll get into a shooting war which China. The Taiwanese shouldn’t let themselves be used as a pawn to attack China. It’ll only end in their destruction once the USA gets bored and cuts and runs. .
    Interesting perspective. I know I don't want to be hit by flying bullets if these two countries come to blows. I still find it interesting how the USA has plenty of Chinese products, and China has plenty of USA products.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The three major global military powers (USA, China and Russia) have all gotten their noses bloodied by a country they thought they could easily beat. USA, take your pick, Vietnam, Afghanistan. Then, Russia, when they were the USSR spent 10 years and in Afghanistan from 1979-1989 and imploded economically trying to house, feed and arm over 200k troops when you already have bread lines back home. It was the first full scale war the USSR fought since WW2 and they took on a country that neither Alexander the Great or the British Empire could completely defeat.
    And China actually had a border war with the same Vietnam.
    China invaded Vietnam in 1979 and left because the Vietnamese drew them into them jungles and did the same guerilla tactics it did against us. Nobody remembers that. How the Sino-Vietnamese War Was Purposefully Forgotten
    China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA), sizable yet short on fighting experience compared to the battle-hardened Vietnamese troops, made a swift withdrawal. While the major armed conflict lasted less than a month, fighting continued throughout the 1980s.

Anyway, it's my belief based on maybe too many youtube videos and conspiracy articles, say that China has pretty much fully infiltrated America's electronic infrastructure and they are capable of shutting down power grids for a whole region like the eastern seaboard. I've read that if it came to push and shove, China's plan would basically shut down the internet via malware, the electrical grid, the access to oil, by disrupting the transportation channels via a few different ways and bets that the American people wouldn't last long without the comforts of life and demand its government end any conflict quickly, no matter what it has to do.

We've only really seen two nuclear powers have skirmishes but they both make sure it never escalates more than border melees tit for tat. Then nuclear powers that have had skirmishes nothing close to ful blown war (yet)
    India vs Pakistan in the Kashmir region
    India vs China once had a brief border war, nothing higher than shooting and some rockets
    China vs Russia border small border skirmishes

China, USA and Russia have mainly fought proxy wars. Russia militarily supported both North Korea and North Vietnam during the conflict, China supported North Vietnam. USA supported Afghanistan against the Russians.

China has no recent hands on experience in war and America has too much, and after two 20 year wars, I doubt the American people are going to get behind any major conflicts that isn't from defending the soil. People aren't going to be falling for the lies (weapons of mass destruction) anymore. The internet has made that extremely difficult. Obama tried to get us more involved in Syria, the people weren't going for it. Biden tried to get us more involved in Ukraine, no one wants that. Israel and the Republicans have been trying to gaslight us into fighting Iran. Now, that's some smoke that ain't gonna happen in terms of land invasion. Non starter.

China wants Taiwan. Taiwan knows its inevitable as well. Matter of when not if they become similar to Hong Kong. More or less as before but media controlled.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The three major global military powers (USA, China and Russia) have all gotten their noses bloodied by a country they thought they could easily beat. USA, take your pick, Vietnam, Afghanistan. Then, Russia, when they were the USSR spent 10 years and in Afghanistan from 1979-1989 and imploded economically trying to house, feed and arm over 200k troops when you already have bread lines back home. It was the first full scale war the USSR fought since WW2 and they took on a country that neither Alexander the Great or the British Empire could completely defeat.
    And China actually had a border war with the same Vietnam.
    China invaded Vietnam in 1979 and left because the Vietnamese drew them into them jungles and did the same guerilla tactics it did against us. Nobody remembers that. How the Sino-Vietnamese War Was Purposefully Forgotten
    China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA), sizable yet short on fighting experience compared to the battle-hardened Vietnamese troops, made a swift withdrawal. While the major armed conflict lasted less than a month, fighting continued throughout the 1980s.

Anyway, it's my belief based on maybe too many youtube videos and conspiracy articles, say that China has pretty much fully infiltrated America's electronic infrastructure and they are capable of shutting down power grids for a whole region like the eastern seaboard. I've read that if it came to push and shove, China's plan would basically shut down the internet via malware, the electrical grid, the access to oil, by disrupting the transportation channels via a few different ways and bets that the American people wouldn't last long without the comforts of life and demand its government end any conflict quickly, no matter what it has to do.

We've only really seen two nuclear powers have skirmishes but they both make sure it never escalates more than border melees tit for tat. Then nuclear powers that have had skirmishes nothing close to ful blown war (yet)
    India vs Pakistan in the Kashmir region
    India vs China once had a brief border war, nothing higher than shooting and some rockets
    China vs Russia border small border skirmishes

China, USA and Russia have mainly fought proxy wars. Russia militarily supported both North Korea and North Vietnam during the conflict, China supported North Vietnam. USA supported Afghanistan against the Russians.

China has no recent hands on experience in war and America has too much, and after two 20 year wars, I doubt the American people are going to get behind any major conflicts that isn't from defending the soil. People aren't going to be falling for the lies (weapons of mass destruction) anymore. The internet has made that extremely difficult. Obama tried to get us more involved in Syria, the people weren't going for it. Biden tried to get us more involved in Ukraine, no one wants that. Israel and the Republicans have been trying to gaslight us into fighting Iran. Now, that's some smoke that ain't gonna happen in terms of land invasion. Non starter.

China wants Taiwan. Taiwan knows its inevitable as well. Matter of when not if they become similar to Hong Kong. More or less as before but media controlled.
    America is not ready for a war where its ships, planes, and troops are getting killed at a 1: 1 ratio. I don’t even see how we have the manufacturing to support a war with the Chinese.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    China has been gutting the US from the inside for decades. Most people just don't realize it. They said years ago they will not destroy it with guns and war, they will basically force it to destroy itself.

The biggest university donors are from the CCP.

The CCP owns tons of land in this country.

They have their own police force in different cities and nothing is done about it.

TikTok is used as a weapon against people.

And not to mentioned half the damn government takes bribes from them, including the Biden family. They also donate money to politicians they want to win through money channels that aren't traceable.

What will destroy America will be America. Look how popular communism is right now with people under the age of 30.