The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Chinese Scientist Claims That Egypt Is Their Homeland

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The same type of Chinese scientists who make lettuce out of plastic are now trying to rewrite history.
The Chinese are trying to push the theory that since the Hyksos brought Egyptian technology and culture into the land that we now call China, then that gives the Chinese a (false) claim to an Egyptian lineage.
This is in contrast to the Out Of Africa model, which asserts that all of the world's populations emanate from African people.

Last edited:

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I knew this was coming. They are trying to mess up Africa. I just brought it up the other day in a thread that the Chinese been making deals and buying up land. They want to own Africa for their land and resources. It is no secret that Africa is one of if not the richest place for natural minerals and resources.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I knew this was coming. They are trying to mess up Africa. I just brought it up the other day in a thread that the Chinese been making deals and buying up land. They want to own Africa for their land and resources. It is no secret that Africa is one of if not the richest place for natural minerals and resources.
So many foreign countries have their hands in Africa's pockets it isn't even funny.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So many foreign countries have their hands in Africa's pockets it isn't even funny.
I know, they all want a piece of the pie.

I am just worried about China the most right now cause I know what they think of Africans and I know they are completely okay with slave labor. Just imagine what they could do if they get enough grip over there.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I know, they all want a piece of the pie.

I am just worried about China the most right now cause I know what they think of Africans and I know they are completely okay with slave labor. Just imagine what they could do if they get enough grip over there.
Do you remember when a Chinese man was crowned tribal chief in Ghana? f54250a8bd0f6f55.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have to have boundaries here cuz while it’s true that Chinese came from Africa, they didn't not build the civilizations of antiquity. The chinese government funded a study about 15 years ago to prove that Chinese came from the Peking Man and all they found out is that over 90% of Chinese people have African DNA. That’s why they look like Khoi-san people.

AA7E5B64-7EA2-4A05-8581-454FD11D47AD.jpeg 57B1DB76-380A-4FAD-AC4D-DF35A5915E5F.jpeg

These features come from Africa.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have to have boundaries here cuz while it’s true that Chinese came from Africa, they didn't not build the civilizations of antiquity. The chinese government funded a study about 15 years ago to prove that Chinese came from the Peking Man and all they found out is that over 90% of Chinese people have African DNA. That’s why they look like Khoi-san people.

View attachment 1660 View attachment 1661

These features come from Africa.
    South Africa. Not Egypt.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know people migrated all over Africa right? The Dogon are in Mali and they said they came from KMT…they migrated after one of the many invasions.
    You know there are regionally indigenous people in Africa (like the Khoi-san), right? Good, we're not talking about them.
    The subject is of the thread is the Hyksos who fled Egypt and settled in east Asia.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know there are regionally indigenous people in Africa (like the Khoi-san), right? Good, we're not talking about them.
    The subject is of the thread is the Hyksos who fled Egypt and settled in east Asia.
    The point is that:
    1. Chinese people have traced themselves back to Africa.
    2. We see the features commonly associated with Chinese people in indigenous populations in Africa.
    So it’s not far fetched to believe that that‘s where they came from. That doesn’t mean this particular article is correct but there is merit to Chinese ancestors being in and from Africa. Black people building the Pyramids in East Africa and Chinese being descendants of an ancient ethnicity that was in Africa can both be true.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The point is that:
    1. Chinese people have traced themselves back to Africa.
    2. We see the features commonly associated with Chinese people in indigenous populations in Africa.
    So it’s not far fetched to believe that that‘s where they came from. That doesn’t mean this particular article is correct but there is merit to Chinese ancestors being in and from Africa. Black people building the Pyramids in East Africa and Chinese being descendants of an ancient ethnicity that was in Africa can both be true.
    Did you read the article?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did you read the article?
    Yes, hence why I said:

We have to have boundaries here cuz while it’s true that Chinese came from Africa, they didn't not build the civilizations of antiquity.

We have to understand their full argument to be able to combat it. You will say "No, the Chinese were never in Africa" and then they come back and can prove it and then you have to change your argument. I'm simply saying, we can have the discussion about them being in Africa while drawing a hardline in the sand and protecting our creations.

90% of Chinese have African DNA no matter what you want to believe.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes, hence why I said:

We have to understand their full argument to be able to combat it. You will say "No, the Chinese were never in Africa" and then they come back and can prove it and then you have to change your argument. I'm simply saying, we can have the discussion about them being in Africa while drawing a hardline in the sand and protecting our creations.

90% of Chinese have African DNA no matter what you want to believe.
    ALL life started in Africa. Every human on the planet has African DNA. That's not the premise of the article, though. That's my final statement, I don't want the thread derailed any further.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ALL life started in Africa. Every human on the planet has African DNA. That's not the premise of the article, though. That's my final statement, I don't want the thread derailed any further.
    That’s not what I was saying. Some people have recent African DNA. Chinese trace back before the common ancestor.

D

Deleted member 191

Rollie, I've never experienced you like this before. I don't understand why you're upset. I've been following this thread because it piqued my interest. What I've read so far,it doesn't seem like Jay is disagreeing with you. I could be misinterpreting, though. But it seemed he is just saying Chinese shouldn't try to come in and "claim" their african heritage at our expense while robbing Africa of her resources. So we have to ensure we're keeping them honest. Similar to how we always tell non-whites don't try to argue you black when it's convenient for you but then deny it when it's detrimental, yknow? Unless I'm missing his point, or both your points for that matter.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    What part of 6ZEROS said it was all about ADOS/FBA, in addition what made you think that Black Americans putting a hard line in the sand against immigrants makes them anti-African. I’ll wait.
    Are you denying ADOS/FBA movement is anti-african? Can you define "hard line in the sand"?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Are you denying ADOS/FBA movement is anti-african? Can you define "hard line in the sand"?
    It’s not anti-African. It’s basically saying “we opened our hands to you and fought for you and all you did was side with our oppressor so we are now looking at you like we look at everyone else”. A lot of African immigrants feel like they have more in common with other immigrants than they do Black Americans and all of them work together to kiss white ass. Now is it all of them? Absolutely not. But it was enough to where this conversation is much needed. You have people who failed in their homelands coming to the USA and calling Black Americans lazy, do you not see an issue with that?

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    It’s not anti-African. It’s basically saying “we opened our hands to you and fought for you and all you did was side with our oppressor so we are now looking at you like we look at everyone else”. A lot of African immigrants feel like they have more in common with other immigrants than they do Black Americans and all of them work together to kiss white ass. Now is it all of them? Absolutely not. But it was enough to where this conversation is much needed. You have people who failed in their homelands coming to the USA and calling Black Americans lazy, do you not see an issue with that?
    I definitely do, i think both sides have valid points. I've seen africans talking ish about others and acting like they're top of the line material, it happens both online and offline. I imagine this is not some easy issue that will be fixed overnight.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I definitely do, i think both sides have valid points. I've seen africans talking ish about others and acting like they're top of the line material, it happens both online and offline. I imagine this is not some easy issue that will be fixed overnight.
    It's not and we have to realize that a lot of it is not because they are immigrants or Continental African, it's because they are coons. I see some anti-African sentiment getting thrown around but there is always going to be dumb asses screaming dumb shit no matter what.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    It's not and we have to realize that a lot of it is not because they are immigrants or Continental African, it's because they are coons. I see some anti-African sentiment getting thrown around but there is always going to be dumb asses screaming dumb shit no matter what.
    I agree, i remember some years ago there was this famous angolan influencer talking about black brazilians complain too much and all that stuff. But at the same time there were some africans helping the black youth in the streets. So i think it's just what you said about coons.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree, i remember some years ago there was this famous angolan influencer talking about black brazilians complain too much and all that stuff. But at the same time there were some africans helping the black youth in the streets. So i think it's just what you said about coons.
    We are not a global underclass for no reason. White people attack us and Black people help right along with them.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have to admit I was kinda scratching my head at this topic for a few minutes...Until it dawned on me, what a minute, ALL people come from Africa/Blk people (that show about the first woman in history they called Eve proved this) even the pale skins. That said, I really can't say what the motivation of the Chinese scientist is considering that rampant and blatant Anti-Black racism is the norm and even encouraged there. I doubt that sharing this obvious conclusion is going to change the anti-Blk racists and the Chinese racist as hell culture one bit nor do I think for moment that this scientist is going to do or say a word about it.